Chapter 1

Standing in front of the operation room a man was pacing around in tension. Seven boys sitting impatiently on the chair were only looking at their father walking left & right.

They all stood up hearing the crying noise from inside the room and soon the nurse came holding a little soul in her hand wrapped in a white towel.

'Congrats it's a girl' they all cheered together but went quiet when the baby moved a bit. The nurse took the baby to the normal ward.

The doctor moved out just as the nurse left releasing a sigh while removing his gloves

'I'm sorry Mr. Kim because of some problems your wife wasn't able to make it' this sentence was enough to shook all the males standing there. Mr. Kim stumbled on his place hearing it. The wife he loved dearly is no more in this world.

'you can meet her after we shift her to normal ward' the doctor left from there after allowing them.

Mr. Kim rushed in & hugged his wife shedding tears. Seeing him broken like this all 7 brothers hugged each other crying badly.

'What an ill fate their daughter brought. Killed her mother just after getting born' A nurse spoke to other which all the males heard clearly but they were to devasted to actually care about them.

Unaware of everything happening around her. The little girl was sleeping peacefully in her crib beside her mother.

At Funeral

Mr. Kim kneeled down seeing the only person who was there for him in all his good & bad days getting laid in cofin.
Even in funeral, their relatives were telling the same thing

After the funeral was done they come to their home & heard a loud crying sound.

"Aria stop her crying' Mr. Kim called a maid who ran up to the girl & making her drink milk through bottle.

Mr. Kim left from there without sparing another glance at the newborn same goes to the seven brothers.

The next day

A maid was feeding the girl when she recalled that this little soul doesn't have any name yet.

'Sir what you gonna name this little princess' she asked to Mr. Kim who was reading newspaper.

Slamming the paper on table he rise up from the couch

This girl killed my wife. She's just a bad luck don't call her princess. I've no relation with her' he left from there without noticing that his sons heard everything & was looking at the small girl with dark gaze.

'Shall I name you? Your name will be yn. Kim yn' the maid said whispering the name in girl's ear who smiled.

6 months later.

The maid looked at the girl who is growing up little by little. She is already six months old learning how to crawl.

Then started thinking about her brothers who never look at her once from the day she's born. Even her father to never paid any attention towards her.

For them she doesn't even exist that's how much they hate her.

'Yn do you love your oppas' the maid asked totally a baseless question. Even if the girl will love them will ahe ever get it in return but not understanding all these things. The little yn nodded while showing her smile.
The maid felt more disheartened seeing such an innocent smile. She just prayed to keep it like this always.

4 months later

Yn was learning to walk & speak properly unlike her screaming everyday.

She was playing with the pillow when she saw her brother coming back from school. She remember how the maids always ask her to address them.

She moved her lips once trying to let out the correct word. Then second times & finally she uttered her first word

'Oppa' she stood up with her wobbly legs & went to them again addressing them with same word but received a push from them making her fall

'We are not your brother. Don't call us like this. You killed our mother' they all said together & left the crying girl alone who isn't aware of the reason of the push.

The maid carried her in arms to stop her crying but it only halted when she slept.

She placed her in a small crib placed in living room & went to dining room to see the seven boys having their lunch

'For how long you gonna punish that little girl for the mistake she didn't committed' the maid confronted them directly but jin slammed the table

' it's our family matter. You are here to work for us so just do it' the maid was surprised they were never this arrogant before & never took her or any staff as servant or behave like this but their mother's death changed them to much to actually see how they are treating their only sister.

She left from there to look after yn.

At evening when Mr. Kim returned yn ran up to him too calling him but he turned away from her & fast walked to his room. Ignoring her.

'Dada' yn just kept on looking at the disappearing figure of her father then at her brothers. Running to the maid. In whole people only the maids treat her well.

2 years later

Blinking her eyes the soft girl was trying hard to be awake waiting for her father & brothers who have went to attend someone's birthday leaving her all alone. The staff has already left & she is too hungry. Her maids mang times have told her to not get near her brothers & father but she can't help with her foodie nature. She just wants them to return soon & give her food.

Her wish granted when she noticed the door getting opened by her eldest brother. Yn can't speak properly because of all the shoutings she recieved while trying to talk.

'Oppa food' Jin rolled his eyes hearing the annoying voice of the little girl. He clearly know she didn't eat anything as he told the servants to leave in evening only. He thought she would have slept till now but only saw her awake.

'There's no food sleep now' yn didn't understood much she again repeated her two words only for him to ask her to sleep. Yn shook her head in no again asking to get something to eat. Only to trigger all the brothers patience as Jin slapped her.

The tears form in her eyes feeling a very burning sensation on her cheeks as she started wailing loudly making yoongi slap her again warning her to be quiet while he dragged her to a store room throwing her inside & left towards his room.

To Be Continued