chapter 2

It was already morning & yn was still inside the store room. Sleeping with dried tears.

A maid opened the door & took her outside then check her & make her ready.
She got down to eat with her family but only recieved the loud words she doesn't even know the meaning of

'Get lost from here' jimin screamed at her making her flinch as she hide behind a maid. Who told her to go away from here.

2 years passed

Yn look at the small room she is living in remembering the room she just saw today in morning when a servant was cleaning it. The maid told her that the room was prepared for her when she was still in her mumma's womb.
Mother she's not aware of who the person is but yn felt happy to know that she has such preety room & frowned not knowing why she is living in store room then.
She also asked the maid who just told that it's better if she don't ask.

At afternoon yn looked at her brother going upstairs & made up her mind to follow him. She wants to see his room too.

With slow step she entered but Didn't found her brother as he had went to grab clothes. Yn giggled looking at the table lamp with her shiney eyes. She never saw such thing.

Jungkook came out from the closet & got angry seeing her on his bed giggling & jumping up & down as it bounced with the impact.

'What the hell are you doing here?' He shouted making yn afraid as she look straight into his eyes. He pulled her down before slapping her.

She screamed in pain making the old maid rushed to her & immediately took her in her embrace

'How can you slap a kid' she shouted the same way hearing to much loud noise everyone came there.
Mr. Kim who also arrived got furious seeing the maid shouting at jungkook for yn.

'Don't talk to my son like this.' He came and hold jungkook hand who hugged him as this was the first time someone raise voice at him.

'Sir, He slapped yn just because she entered in his room. That's why in anger' that's all the maid was able to say

'You shouted at him for her. Do you forget I'm the one who pay you. Get out from this house & never come back you are fired' yn had slept after crying without knowing her small curiosity make the maid lose her job.

The maid panicked thinking of her family & begged him but he just ordered the guards to throw her out.

When yn woke up she look in the whole house to find the maid but didn't saw her so she decided to ask

'Where is ajumma?' She asked to the young girl who was cooking food.

'She got fired because of you & now will never come back' she informed without even looking at the little girl.

She tried to talk with her more but the girl just pushed her away not wanting to loose her job too.

1 year later

Yn look at the school uniform she is wearing. Today is her first day in school. She look at the maid who helped her to put it on who not even for once look at yn's face.
From the day her old maid got fired other maids also stopped talking & caring for her. She really miss that maid.

Her eyes teared recalling what her father said last night while giving this uniform to her

'Be thankful. I'm letting you go to school. If I recieved any complaint I'll beat you with belt.' Each word is stick in her mind. Once her father used that on her & from that day she never dared to disobey him or anyone.

Her brothers are no different they would often slap her or hit her knees with stick.

She now know why the maid always asked her to stay away from her father & brothers.

A servant took her to school & her whole day went by teachers telling the students their names & asking in return too.
When she came out of school she found many students running to their parents. She look around but doesn't find any of her brother or father. She walked out & saw a servant. Who took her to home.

She look at her brothers coming inside & went to them.

'Oppa can you come to school tomorrow to pick me up' she asked trying to speak clearly infront of them but they just ignored her. Yn pursed her lips into thin line debating whether to try once more or not. But with lots of arguments she nudged Hoseok's pant.

To Be Continued