Chapter 18

Yn gulp looking down

'No one can stop me. You are supporting them who hurted you'
Yn had no words she was confused too but she doesn't wanna lose them.

'Mu-mumma gi-give them another ch-chance'
Her eyes teared up muttering the words. Yn didn't heard anything after that.

She slowly went and tried to open her father's room and get a relief when it open up.

Climbing on the bed, she slept hugging a pillow.
A smog black shadow formed near her as she lightly snored.

'I would never forgive these people' A voice filled with hatred rang in yn's ears clearly as her eyes squinted feeling disturbance in her sleep.

The black shadow disappeared.

In morning

Mr. Kim woke up and placed his hand on side only to flinch looking at yn sleeping beside him.
He rubbed his eyes to confirm. A smile formed on his smile seeing her pout as he pecked her forehead.

Yn squirmed in discomfort opening her eyes sitting down.

'Good morning' yn just moved her head up and down and again fall down on bed going back to sleep.

'Little one wake up, you wanna meet mumma right' Yn lost her sleep hearing about their certain someone. Last night event started playing in her mind. Shrugging all of that, she nodded jumping down from bed to go to her room.

She grabbed the door handle and opened the door while walking slowly. She look at bed but didn't found the plushie.

After getting dressed, she stood in front of stairs and see jimin.

He carried her in his arms taking her towards Hall.

'Good morning oppa' She greeted the seven brothers and got down from jimin's arms.

After breakfast, yn sat in car. Mr. Kim sat on driver seat, jin beside him. Taehyung beside yn with jungkook holding snacks and drinks.

Jimin, jhope yoongi and Namjoon behind them.

Yn look out of the window as the car move forward.
It stopped at the backside of church where graveyard is.

They all got down, taehyung hold yn's hand so that she won't get lost.

Standing in front of the gravestone of Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim handed flower bouquet to yn eho kept it on stone.

They all thought to go inside church but yn denied wanting to spend some time here.

They asked her to wait there only till they come back.

Taehyung stayed behind near tree.

'Mumma, forgive all of them for me. Ynie loves mumma alot please'

Yn requested joining her hands in slow voice so that Taehyung wouldn't hear her.

Yn look at the stone one more time before walking towards taehyung. They also went inside church to see everyone praying.
.....
Yn kept on turning her face to back to look at the grave yard with gloomy face.

'Bun, don't be upset we'll come after some days to meet her again'

Jin said making yn look at him and nod her head but still she was looking at the fading building.

Their face saddened seeing her like this.

Reaching at home, yn went to her room. The seven brothers left to their office along with Mr. Kim.
....
At lunch time, yn pout looking at broccoli she doesn't like it, she kept them on side eating the other things.

The maid asked her to eat broccoli too on which she shook her head in no.

The maid didn't liked it. She again repeated but yn shook her head once again.

'You better eat them or I'm gonna tell your father and brothers'
She threatened yn thinking being scared yn will obey her however yn only pout in response denying to eat crossing her hand around chest.

'Me, angwy' She turned her face away from the maid inducing her to be more furious.

She grabbed the spoon and stuffed broccoli in her mouth. Yn cried pushing her away running to her room.

She hides in closet and closed the door wiping her mouth.

She heard the cluck sound and panicked getting out from the cupboard. Trying to open the door.

She look around grabbing the landline, calling the last dialed no.

She waited patiently until it got received and a manly voice echoed in her ear.

'Oppa ynie scawed'

Her voice came out low. A sob escaped from her lips. The man on other side of the call got worried speaking comforting words.

'Ynie, my princess, your yoongi oppa is coming soon hmm'
The Cat like man speak only to receive another sob from his sister.

In 30 minutes, he was at home. The maid tensed up seeing yoongi at house and rushed to your room but before her yoongi reached.

He first frowned founding it locked from outside and open it to see yn hiding her face in knees.

Taking the girl in his arm, he came out and glare at the maid being suspicious over her.

'Bun, tell oppa what happened?' He adjusted himself on couch with her hugging him like koala and shivering.

'Un-unnie bro-broccoli and lo-locked ynie'
Yoongi tried to understand what does yn meant by broccoli. He got the last word that the servant locked yn in her room.

Bun, don't be afraid. See your oppa is here'
He kept on moving his hand on her back to console her making her drift to sleep.

He gently placed her down and called the maid.

He fumed in anger asking her about yn's condition.

The maid sensing danger confessed everything. He fisted his hand before firing her from her job.

After three hours, yn woke up and get tensed not seeing yoongi around her.

'Oppa'
She called out but no response. She sat on floor looking all around at the ceiling of the house.

'Oppa'
She chewed on the fabric of her cloth being scared. She was afraid that the maid will hurt her.

Her eyes shining with tears.

'Cupcake, why are you sitting on floor' yoongi coming out of his room, asked her. Hearing his voice, yn turned rising her hands in air.

To Be Continued