Chapter 12

Jungkook removed her thumb from mouth making her glare at him. He glare back making her scared as she started wiggling in his arm and crying.

Hearing her everyone rushed to her. Mr. Kim took her from jungkook. Who made a crying face too. Never witnessing such thing in his life.

I'm innocent. I swear.' He said looking at his brothers with innocent eyes. They sighed before yn he was the youngest & after she came too he never take care of her. It's normal for him to get panic seeing her cry.

'We know kook.' The 6 brothers comforted him too while the eldest one was talking with yn in baby voice who has stopped crying now & was looking at jin with weird gaze.

Yn shifted to her normal age after crying and when she heard Jin's baby voice she scrunched her face finding him creepy.

It's not her fault his baby voice is new to her.

'Oppa is weird' jin gasped when yn called him weird. His eyes shows the hint of betrayal from which he was looking at her. Yn look away & found herself in Mr. Kim's embrace.

Mr. Kim drop her down when she started struggling & she ran away from there to the store room she was living in, all these years.

Mr. Kim realised she has turned normal but when she just ran away from him, he felt bad.

Jhope decided to call her for lunch & knock on the door entering inside to see yn has cocooned herself laying on the mat.

He picked her up making her afraid.

'Please sorry oppa. Don't punish me' jhope placed her down & wiped her tears telling her he won't do anything like that & took her towards dining area.

He made her sit on chair while maids served them food. Taehyung took the chance of feeding her.

Yn felt hurt. Her mind was telling that they are doing it out of guilt not love. She opened her mouth taking the bites.

When they were having breakfast, Mr. Kim's phone started ringing. He frowned seeing call from yn's school.

The teacher informed about her school bag still in classroom while there is no sight of her there.

Mr. Kim handled the issue & asked a servant to go & take her bag from school.

After breakfast they decided to take yn to shopping to get her new clothes & toys too.

Yoongi give her one of his old hoodie as yn's clothes weren't in good state.

Yn came wearing his hoodie looking like a little black ghost. It was too long for her reaching to her ankle & the cap almost hide her whole face.

She looked at the hanging sleeves. They all chuckled. Hearing their laugh her face turned blank as she started walking to the door leaving them behind.

Yn was just behaving like how they used to do before.

Jhope opened the car door for her. She grabbed a place in corner looking out of the window & didn't spared a glance towards her brothers who just want her to look at them just once.

They reached at mall holding yn's hand, they took her inside & get many clothes they would fit on her.

Then took her towards toy shop.

'Yn buy whatever you want ok.' Jin told but yn had no mind to get them. Their strange behaviour is now making her feel more bad.

'Oppa why are you all doing this. Is it because of yesterday. You would have never changed if I came back just as usual.' Yn asked finally looking at them with hurtful gaze. She was happy they punished that man but felt hurt thinking they are doing this out of pity.

'You don't have to do all these. I'm all fine. I didn't let him do want he wanted' she tried to hold back her tears & turned her heels walking out of the shop.

They kept on looking at her disappearing figure. Their guilt or pity will only hurt her more. Only their love would heal her now.

They followed her trying to tell her that she misunderstood them. Yn just ignored all of them.

She walks out of the mall only to bump into someone. She look at her school bully & took a step back.

'You. What are you doing here?... Let me guess are you running away from your brothers' the girl said. She look behind to see BTS & started calling them.

'Oppa she was trying to run away but i cought her' they frowned not understanding what the girl meant.

They look at yn who was only staring at ground.

'Little bun are you alright' yn was surprised hearing such question from jimin. She thought they will scold her but nothing like that happen.

The girl get confuse when she heard them talking so softly with yn & decided to escape before they ask her anything.

Yn nod freeing herself from their hold & walk towards the car.

The Next Day

Yn look at the vase brought by taehyung & look around and made it fall.

Hearing the breaking sound, her brothers as well as maids came there to see her standing near the table with the broken pieces on the floor near her leg.

Yn counted on her fingers trying to know how long will it take for them to start scolding her.

She just wants to assure her mind that it's just a pity they are showing towards her.

They all came down. Namjoon held her in his arms & move away from there making her sit on couch.

'Yn are you hurt somewhere?' Yn shook her head in no & they asked her how the vase broke.

'I didn't liked it so I broke it' yn said coldly but only to test them.

'Yn you would been hurt by this. You don't like that you could have told us we would exchange in with another. Don't do anything that will hury you sweetie' Taehyung spoke caressing her cheeks. Yn slapped away his hand.

'Don't touch me' she said the same thing they used to tell her whenever she held them.

To Be Continued