chapter 4

Yn was silent in the whole ride. She was comforting herself in mind.

'Oppa sorry. I had fever' she said thinking they will let her go but received no response from them.

They reached at their home & Jin dragged her in. Before throwing her on floor right in front of their father.

'Please I'm sorry' she apologized sliding backwards seeing the iron rod in his hands.

He motioned her to stand up which she obliged looking down. He bent down to her level.

'Do you know why we are punishing you' he asked inducing her to nod. They are punishing her because she slept during class.

She told the same thing to him but he denied. She frowned. Then why they are punishing her.

'It's because you killed my wife & their mother.' He uttered viciously. Yn shook her head in no. She didn't killed her mother.

I didn't. She was my mumma too. The little girl's protestation went in vain when Mr. Kim slapped her.

'She's not your mother. You are the reason why I lost her' the negative thoughts started clouding in her mind. Mr. Kim was going to hit her with rod when the door bell ring. He halted ordering her to go in room.

The door opened & a girl ran to Mr. Kim hugging him.

'Hello uncle' she said after pulling out from the hug. Mr. Kim smiled ruffling the girl's hair.

'Mimi what brings you here' his cold voice turned soft seeing the girl. She is their long distant relative's daughter. She is 7 years old. Two years elder than yn but doesn't like her at all.

'Hello oppa' she greeted them too who hugged her one by one while smiling seeing her smile.

'I missed you all alot that's why I told dadda to bring me here' she said while showing her sweet smile towards them. She really like them because they always play with her & take care of her.

After the announcement of Mrs. Kim being pregnant again she was happy until they stopped playing with her & it turned into hatred when she found out that it's a girl.

She knew when the girl will be born she'll snatch the attention she is getting but her mumma made them think that yn is the reason why they lost their mother.

'Oppa will you all play with me' they all agreed to her & took her in garden.

Yn was too hungry so with slow steps she reached at kitchen. She frowned not seeing anyone in the living room & the house is very silent.

The maid give her food & told her that everyone is in garden when she asked.
She finished the meal & made up her mind to look at them from far.
She reached there & hide behind the pillar. She noticed the girl. She has never met her before.

She felt an unknown pain seeing her brothers & father playing with that girl.
They all were laughing while running behind each other.

She turned her heels back to her room & started completing her homework.

At evening

They all were done playing & came inside. The men's smile fell seeing yn sitting in living room looking at the crystal stones.

Yn look up at them hearing the footsteps & rise up.

'Hi yn' mimi greeted yn with fake excited voice. Yn just kept on exchanging glances between the girl & her brothers.

'Yn greet her. She's our sister' yn look at mimi. If she(mimi) is their sister then who is she(yn)?

Yn bowed before speaking her name & they told her to leave from there.

Mimi silently skipped away from them & tiptoed towards yn's room.

'Oh yn. Why your oppas are treating you like this? Is it because you killed your mother?' Mimi asked with fake surprise face. Yn find her just like the bullies of school.

She didn't replied & sat.

'Even if they don't like me. I'll be their real sister' yn conquered back. She won't let mimi know that she is hurt or afraid.

Mimi get furious & pushed yn down. Mimi started crying making others rushed to the room

'Mimi what happened' jungkook asked helping her to stand. Yn get scared seeing them here. They didn't looked at her once having whole focus of mimi.

'It wasn't yn's fault. I just fall down' Mimi's words make them frown. They started doubting if she had done something.

They asked yn to speak truly what she did however yn just shook her head. They would never trust her & she's aware of the fact.

Namjoon slapped her making her stumbled & grabbed her hand before taking out a stick & hitting on her knuckles.

Mimi give a mocking smile to yn who let out a hiss & tried to pull back her hand.

After hitting her for 5 times, he threw away the stick. Yn rubbed her hand while they left the rvoom with Mimi.

A month later.

Putting up the antiseptic on her wound. Yn just look at it with no expression.

Just like others she also started believing that she's the reason of her mother's death.

She took out the small photo of her mother which she found in Mr. Kim's room. Caressing the picture a drop of tear rolled down from her eyes.

'Mumma. Ynie sowwy' her normal voice has turned way to soft & baby toned.

She heard Mr. Kim calling her & ran out of the room. She stood in front of him & saw her brothers standing in a corner too.

'Did you entered in my room' his voice was enough to scare yn who understood he knew about her getting inside his room. She nodded looking down & forwarded the photo of her mother towards him.

He took it & kept that in his pocket glaring at yn

'So you learnt to steal too.' Yn shook her head in no. Mr. Kim slapped her making her fall down.

He walked away from there.

'Niki the pool is very dirty give her tools to clean it' he ordered to a servant who nodded bringing the wiper & other cleaning tools giving it to yn. She grabbed them going towards the pool area.

The water sinked down after the cap was removed & yn wiped the floor of pool after that she made the tiles shine like newly brought.

Filling up the water, she sat in corner swinging her legs when someone pushed her down.

She struggled having no knowledge of swimming & heard someone shouting for help.

To Be Continued