Chapter 20

Slowly slowly, The figure disappeared but yn wasn't aware of it. She was still hiding her face between her knees.

The night passed, the sun rise up in the sky. the seven brothers entered in house with few nurses and Mr. Kim on structure.
They were surprised seeing all the lights off and yn sleeping on couch still in sitting position.

Jin and Namjoon walked to her.

'Hyung, you should take rest, you hand is already fractured. I'll take care of her' Jungkook suggested looking at the plaster in Jin's arm.

Not only him, all of them were injured. Last night while driving, they got into a accident. Just like Mr.Kim.

Unlike Mr. Kim who isn't allowed to get up from bed without support they all were in better position.
Jungkook hurted his head, jin has a fracture on his arm.

Namjoon got some wound around his chest.
Yoongi in the same state as Namjoon.

Taehyung's ankle bone shifted from it's place. Jimin too hurted his forehead and jhope was in best state because He somehow managed to protect himself however he still got bandage wrapped around his palm and elbow

They can't believe that all of them are on this condition. What taehyung was thankful is that they didn't take yn with them.

Thinking of her getting hurt in the accident made shivers ran down his spine. Being adult they end up like this then she's still a kid.

After few hours, yn woke up from her sleep. Her head paining because of crying to much last night.

She look at jungkook and smiled but it fell when she looked at him clearly. His forehead was covered with white bandage.

Jungkook gave a small smile seeing her awake which was clearly not reaching to his eyes.

'Oppa, how you got hurt, is it hurting' She asked, eyes glued on his forehead.

'No, it's not hurting' jungkook assured her making her nod. She look around and found jin walking towards kitchen, she ran behind him only to find him injured to.

Without letting him know about her presence, she left to search for others having uneasy feeling.

She was finding everyone now only Mr. Kim and Jimin were left. Yn decided to check her Father's room.

Yn's face turned more pale seeing Mr. Kim laying on bed with bandage on his chest and leg.

She ran out of the room towards her own room throwing away the bunny toy.

Shedding the tears, she took the plushie and went out of the house throwing it in dustbin. From the time, it's with her, her life is only getting worse.

After witnessing her brothers and father in this state, she is very angry.

She went back in going to see her father when she entered jimin wasn't there. He went to take bath.

Climbing on bed, she pecked Mr. Kim's forehead.

'What happened little one' Mr. Kim feeling her lips on his forehead opened his eyes and asked.

'Dadda, you will be fine soon' Mr. Kim give a small smile seeing her care towards him.

In his thought, she is very stupid to still come and see him after whatever he did. He never paid attention towards her.

Infact, he was the one who hurted her but she is comforting him.

Unknowingly a tear slipped down from his eyes making yn worried thinking he is feeling pain somewhere.

'Dadda, are you feeling pain, I'll call doctor. Okie' Mr. Kim shook his head denying her.

'I'm fine little one' he assured her but she wasn't convinced.

Even if he said it, yn can see the hurt in his eyes though she doesn't know the reason of it.

Yn look at the apples and asked him if he would like to eat them. Mr. Kim nodded.

He adjusted himself a bit as yn forward the slice of apple towards him.

He look at his bedside table where Mrs. Kim photo was placed.

'You are just like your mumma, she also used to take care of me like this' Yn's face fell. Her father loves his mother and her mother love him too but only because of her, her mother's love turned into hate.

She doesn't wanna be like her mother. Her mother was best while she's not even enough.

She felt guilt eating her up looking at him staring at the photo frame.

Without looking at him, she continued feeding him.

After finishing the apples, Mr. Kim laid down again going to sleep.

Yn stayed there sitting on bed jimin entered inside again and look at yn.

'Yn, why are you here? Do you need something' Yn shook her head pointing at Mr. Kim making him release a breath.

'He'll be fine soon. You go and take some rest' Jimin suggested.

'I'm ok. You should take rest. You are also hurt' Yn eyed the bandage wrapped around his forehead making him smile nervously.

After few hours, yn left to her room after jhope asked her many times.

Yn entered in her room only thinking about the injuries of all the men.

Unknown to her, she slept in few minutes.

Next day

Yn pout as the maid dressed her in school uniform. She doesn't wanna go school when everyone is already in bad state.

'Oppa, I wanna stay with you all' She whined speaking to jin who immediately denied the maid took yn with her to school.

In school, yn wasn't able to focus on lectures. Her mind wasn't allowing her to do so.

She tried her best to not make it obvious to teachers.

After school ended, yn left to her house.

Entering inside, she halted on her place seeing her grandparents sitting in living room talking to her brothers while having their gaze on their wounds.

Yn decided to stay in room and not come in front of them because they also have the same thought about her like her father had.

Moreover they love mimi alot, in case they found out that because of her, her oppa scolded her, they will only taunt her.

Before she could leave, Jimin noticed her.

'Yn, how was your day' yn's toes curled hearing him as she turned putting a fake smile.

'It wa-was good' Yn again tried to leave the place but her grandfather's words stopped her.

'You surely got no manners, we are here sitting but instead of greeting us, you are leaving'
Yn felt sudden anger when in past she used to greet them they would call her mood ruiner now when she's leaving then she's mannerless. These people are unpredictable.

To Be Continued