chapter 3

Yn with shivering hands nudged hoseok's pant

'Oppa can you.....' Her voice dead down when hoseok slapped her. She gulped in fear looking at his red blood shot eyes

'Fucking leave from here' Jhope shouted at the girl who trembled & ran away going to the small store. It was her room now maybe for forever.

She changed into a tshirt. That was too short & old now but when she told them to just give her clothes they told that they will took away the one she has too.

She has to use these only & if she has problem she can buy on her own.

She got down and the maid handed her a plate of food. She ate it in her room only.

Then come out to garden & smiled seeing her second elder brother playing with basketball. She cheered seeing him throwing the ball in basket but his smile vanished & face hardened.
Yn realised what she did just now. She just ruined her oppa's mood. She turned her heels & started walking in opposite direction when in anger he throwed the ball at her back & stormed off. The ball hit her perfectly making her feel extreme pain as she fall down. The tears rolled down from her eyes.

The Next day

Yn went to her school & the boys to their works

She was looking at the pictures of her books as it was a free period when a girl approached her

'hi. You are Kim yn right' yn just gave a nod while the girl started telling other students that she is Kim yn.

'I heard you killed your mother' a boy said while laughing. her grip on skirt tighten looking at them laughing at her.

'You know her dadda hates her.' Another one said while pulling her pig tails. She screamed in pain while a boy took black marker scribbling on her face. They left her laughing hard.

She ran to the washroom wiping her face. without her own knowledge, She had already skipped one class.

The teacher had informed to her brothers. Yn attended the next classes & came out of the school going to her home with the servant.

She was sitting on the couch swinging her legs but flinch hearing the loud bang of door opening.

She stood up seeing her brothers

'You have to much guts to bunk class even after we warned you' Namjoon uttered in deep voice looking at yn & grabbed her hair in tight grip.

'Ahhh oppa' he got more annoyed hearing her calling him oppa. They have warned her many times to call them sir but like a deaf she always end up calling them oppa.

'We should let dad deal with her' jungkook suggested making yn terrified. She shook her head in denial but they all didn't cared & taehyung called Mr. Kim. Who told them to lock her in a room or deal with her however they want till he come.

'Oppa I'm sorry' she backed away from them but yoongi hit her with stick on knees making her let out a wince.

'Trying to run away' he again hit her on the same place with more force. She tried to cover her knees with hands but a strike made her remove hands.

They took her to a dark room. She just shed tears being afraid of them as they hit her with belt then left her after an hour.

She hug her knees attaching her back with wall seeing the darkness surrounding her.

Her face went pale losing all its colour when she heard a sound & screamed more when something ran from just above her feet.

The fear made her lose her senses as she fainted there.

Three hours later

Yn opened her eyes with lots of effort hearing the door unlocking sound as it swing open. With her wobbly legs she came out of the room & went to her room sleeping again.

A week later

Yn was shivering  from fever. Her whole body is burning. She was just laying on the small mat curled up into a ball having nothing that could cover her. She just tried to open her eyes. She's not allowed to take leave from school or her father and brothers will again beat her. Yesterday they make her stay in cold freezing water tub.

When the maids noticed saw yn still not being present in Hall. One maid went to check upon her.

She get angry seeing yn still sleeping if her brothers or father find out about it they will scold them for not waking her up.

She touched her cheeks & found the burning sensation. The girl started waking her up & then took her to take bath.

Yn shivered feeling cold as her eyes opened. She tried to move back but the maid glare at her. Yn just stood there while the maid poured chilled water on her.

She put on the school uniform on her & drag her out.

'Unnie I'm not feeling well. Please let me sleep' she begged not being in a place to tell her.

'Shut up. I don't want to lose this job because of you' she handed the lunch box in her hand & told the servant to drop her to school.

With no mind yn just followed him & reached at school.

Yn slept in the class feeling tired but the teacher noticed it. She make her get up & check her temperature

'Who allowed you to sleep during class' The teacher asked grabbing her arm in forceful grip. Un just kept silent. Even if she does, will it change anything.
The teacher give her detention before going back to teaching. Yn again took her place down.

After the school got over, yn skipped her way to detention room & just close her eyes leaning her head on the bench.

After an hour, the teacher told her she's allowed to leave & came out to look at her brothers.

She widen her eyes & turned her heels in opposite direction. Jimin noticed her going away & clenched his fist controlling his rage.

'YN' he used his loud voice inducing her to halt on her place. She started thinking of the outcomes for again ignoring their words.

With slow steps she reached towards them looking deeply at the white flooring of the school building not having courage to look towards them.

To Be Continued