Chapter 10

They all were only exchanging looks towards each other. Looking at the little figure who may be made them cartoon. They do look funny if it was another day, they would have laughed but after what happened yesterday they don't have the strength to even smile.

Mr. Kim also wake up & look at his sons looking like cartoon.

'Who did it to you all?' He asked but Namjoon told him to look at mirror & found the same condition of him as well.

'Yn did it' jimin said. Mr. Kim smiled lightly. Yn rubbed her eyes & sat straight. She look at all of them once then looked down.

She was thinking they would be angry after what she did.

'Sowwy. Don't halt ynie' she lowly whispered. They all hugged her together making her flinch at first bit got normal after few minutes.

'Yn tell oppa who is the reason of your condition' he asked making her took the corner of her lower lip between teeth as she debated in her mind.

'Si-sir' she stuttered making them rub her back

'Did he do it before too' Mr. Kim asked. Though he doesn't know which teacher but he had someone bring all the male teachers of her school. He had already guessed it when she told she doesn't want to go school yesterday.

Yn nodded slowly playing with her finger

'Why you didn't told your oppas hmm' Namjoon asked cupping her cheeks.

'You hate ynie. No loves ynie. You will beat me' yn's words made them angry over themselves. Their hate made her this much insecure that she didn't even told about such thing.

They hated her but not at this extent to let a man take advantage of her. She doesn't even knew they fired the servant who used to drop her & pick her up from school before because he used to look at her with lustful gaze.

The man was all good but at the time passed & yn started growing up, his mind also got corrupt. They noticed him once & immediately fired him.

They didn't told yn anything about that just told her to go alone from that day.

They were really regretting for all the torchers. They remembered what was in the pendrive.

It was Mrs. Kim's diary. Which she wrote hiding from all of them.

Flashback of yesterday

BTS sat beside Mr. Kim who was looking at TV screen.

Words appeared on the screen making them frown. It was like a diary they checked the date to see it's 4 years before yn's birth.
................

Hello,
My sweet husband,

If you are reading it, it means I'm gone now. I just want to let you know to don't feel bad at my lose. After I'll be gone you've to take care of our 7 gems.

I'm suffering from lung disease. There is no cure of it till now. You must be thinking why I didn't told you. It's because of your smile. I can't see you being worried about me & taking care of me all the time. I love seeing your clumsy & irresponsible childish behaviour. I'm really feeling bad that I won't be able to fulfil your wish of having daughter too.

Date: when Mrs. Kim was 2 months pregnant with yn

Honey,

I only had one month to live now. I decided to tell you in evening but when I went to checkup. The doctor said I'm pregnant. The cubical cord is restoring the tissues. I could live longer to give birth to our little one but maybe after 1 week I'll die.

Date: when Mrs. Kim was 8 months pregnant

Love,

It's a girl. I'm pregnant with our daughter. I'm on cloud nine. I'm not as upset as before. I'm leaving my shadow in your hand. I know you and our sons will take care of her. Don't let her miss me. I love you all. Take care of each other. Treat her like how you also wanted like a princess. Take it as my last wish
.................

Mr. Kim felt guilt eating him up. He failed to fulfil his wife's last wish. He failed as a father. He blindly trusted his long relative & hurted his daughter. He wished for long to have a daughter too.

Two kids are enough for happy family but when he got seven sons like him he can't help but ask for a sweet daughter. He promised to take care of her. Be her friend cherish her in his whole life. But one misunderstanding changed everything.

He broke her beyond repair. He recollect all the scenes of her crying when ever they starved her, hitted her, blamed her when she made his wife live longer than expected.

He felt like a worst father right now. His wife didn't had heart to make him worried by telling him about her illness but he failed to see her suffering. Even BTS condition was same like him.
They always told how they will look after yn, they will fulfil her all demands, get her things she would place her hands on. But they behaved like psychos towards let alone treating her like princess they didn't even treat her like a human.
Instead of buying things she would place her hands they made her starve & beg for food & clothes.

Mr. Kim wiped his tears when his phone started ringing.

Flash back ended

There was a knock on the door. Jimin went to see the cops along with all the male teachers of yn's school.

'Little one. There are your teachers outside. Just tell oppa who hurt you ok' Jimin softly spoke to her. She panicked remembering Mr. Wang & her eyes welled up with tears. Jimin shushed her before assuring her that they will protect her in real from now on.

Yn looked down & one by one they were coming inside. Yn was to terrified that she didn't even look at the people once & let on shaking her head in no.

Mr. Wang sighed in relief when yn didn't look at him & shook her head in no.

The brothers sighed asking the cops to wait for few minutes & again send the teachers inside.

To Be Continued