Chapter 19

Yoongi look at the glossy eyes of yn which she was wiping with her palm.

'Me scawed, no oppa' Yn spoke in baby tone letting him know that she again slipped into little space.

He moved her back and forth talking in the same way as her. Yn stopped giggling hearing his mispronunciations of words. Her mind diverted towards his talks.

Yn made confused and surprise expression as both the brother sister talk with each other.

'That elephant was so big that all the animals were scared of him' He narrated his own created story to yn who blinked getting everything he speaks.

Time skip

Yn was again in deep sleep holding yoongi's hand tightly so that he won't left her alone.

Jhope returned from his company. He was utterly confused seeing yoongi sleeping on couch in uncomfortable position while yn having a hold on his hand.

'Hyung, why are you sleeping here?' He wake up yoongi to ask who only pointed at his hand which yn was holding going back to sleep.

Jhope made an oh face and removed her hands yoongi yawned going to his room to wash his face or he'll be sleepy whole time.

After two hours, yn wake up rubbing her eyes. Jumping down from couch she look around.

'Oppa' She called out but got no response.

She tried once again inducing jimin to rush towards her.
Yn covered his eyes.

'Oppa', guess who?' Ignoring the fact that she's currently in jimin's arm she started  her game.

Jimin playing along pretended to think and said taehyung's name.

Yn denied giving him another chance but he again just for her guessed wrong.

Yn uncovered his eyes facepalming herself.

'Oppa, you can't even guess it's me' Yn teased on which jimin pout faking his sadness. He laughed when yn started squeezing his cheeks.

'Bun, are you Hungry' Yn moved her head left and right.

She look around for others when Jimin's phone started ringing.
He received the call and his eyes widened, he dropped yn down who didn't understand why he was looking so tensed.

Cutting the call, he started calling his brothers name.

Yn pulled his shirt to call him.

'Oppa, what happened?' She asked being as worried as him. He sighed.

'Yn we've to go out you stay here. Ok' Yn shook her head in no raising her hands again. She wants to go to him.

Jin arrived asking the sudden cause of his shouting.

'Dad got into an accident' He uttered in hurry making jin shock. He breathed out.

'Where is he now' Jimin told the hospital name till then others arrived too.

Taehyung asked yn to stay in house leaving with others making her run behind them.

'No, Me wanna come too. Please' She requested while walking in fast pace.

'Yn, we won't be able to look after you and dad together' They left her. Locking the door while yn just eyed the car getting out of the mansion.

She just hoped for her father's well being she can't lose him too.

It was already dark now yn's eyes still glued towards the exit of the mansion.

Feeling someone behind her, she turned only to jump on her place seeing black smog like shadow in a corner.

She covered her ears when one by one all the lights started getting switched off.

Hugging her knees close to her chest she mumbled good nothings.

After few minutes, when yn peeked at the corner there was no one. Her eyes roamed and stopped at the faminine figure sitting on couch.

'Mumma' She called out for the most unexpected person. The maids have already left the house. She was alone here. It can be only her mother.

As she had thought it was actually the woman who gave her birth.

Yn can hear her chanting something and tried to hear it properly.

'He will d*e, He should' It was merely a sentence but enough to create havoc in yn's mind.

Her mind was only thinking of her father now.

'They all will also d*e' The lady started laughing like a maniac terrifying the already shivering girl.

Her heart was denying to think anything negative. She doesn't like it. She isn't ready for any bad outcomes.

'Mumma, da-dadda is fi-fine, right' Her  finger crossed with faith but it broke when the lady turned towards her with red eyes standing up on her place.

The little girl was feeling so many emotions right now.

'He'll d*e, I'll k!ll him. They will join him soon' Yn's face went pale hearing her words.

'Why? Please leave them, I want dadda and oppa' Mustering up courage, she spoke looking at the lady with teary sharp gaze.

'You aren't my daughter' Yn's eyes popped out. what does her mother meant by this?

'You would support me in this but you are taking their side, when I'm only taking your revenge' The organ in her chest thumped in abnormal speed.

She was scared of her mother now, she isn't the one she prayed to meet. She can't be her mother.

'I don't want it, I only wanted to feel your comfort and hug you. You are not the one my oppa used to talk about. She loved them and dadda. Please, I won't be able to live without them. Take me with you but leave them'
Breaking down in tears she begged. She doesn't want it. She doesn't want a life which she'll get by losing her loved ones.

Whatever her family did was more than just a mistake but this is not the punishment. It's to far from that.
Her brothers, her father, they felt guilty. She had seen them crying while asking for forgiveness.

'I'm really a bad luck, I made you hate dadda. Because of me you tried to hurt them.
I shouldn't have been born at first place'
Her insecurities overpowered her. She can't fight anymore. She is too tired from everything.

Her head was bursting because of headache. Her heart aching with passing seconds.

'Mumma, I don't want to live like this. I don't want to have a life of an orphan after getting their love. K!ll me too'

This was the only thing she could ask for from her mother who was blaming the 8 men for her state of mind.

To Be Continued