Chapter 8

Yn was just standing at the edge of rooftop holding the railing. She look at the sky & tears came out from her round eyes.

'Mumma I can't live like this' she complained looking at the white moon who was looking at the miserable state of her.

From ages, from the sky it has witnessed alot of love stories getting completed. Hearts getting broken. People breaking their walls of heart breaking down & always took away their pains. Bless those who got their love & comfort those who can't have it.

Now it was there for yn also taking away her pain. She fall down while still crying.

The Next Day

Yn woke up when sun rays fall on her & found herself still in rooftop. She got up going inside to her room.

At school

Yn was nervous when Mr. Wang entered inside & look at her. She immediately look at her book.

At last he told her again the same thing.

'Sorry sir but my leg is hurt' she showed the bandage of her leg which she put to run away from Mr. Wang.

Having no option, he told another boy to help him. Yn turned her face down.

At seventh period, yn was shocked when Mr. Wang informed them he'll take this class.

She gulp looking back at the book.

'I want all of your eyes on board.' He said tapping on the blackboard.

She raised her head looking at board on which he wrote things. He turned towards them telling them to read it one by one.

Yn looked away seeing him looking at her with weird gaze & that's what he wanted. He called out her name loudly.

'What are you looking at when I'm teaching. You will stay at school & focus on board today' yn's face lost all it's colour turning pale.

Her eyes teared up knowing today no one will be able to save her.

After school

Yn look at the leaving students with upset mind. She could have escaped hiding between them but Mr. Wang was sitting right in front of her.

She look at her hands which has screws in it. She had already prepared something if he will do something.

Yn kept them away & turn to look at board. Her eyes widen seeing the words written over it.

He was writing the negative thoughts that always stays in her mind.

These words are clouding her mind but stopping all the negative thoughts she looked at the blank side of board.

After long minutes passed, Mr. Wang walked towards her making her clench on her skirt as he sat beside her.

She closed her eyes tightly. Mr. Wang grabbed her waist & made her sit on his lap but she scratched his arm getting down & was going to run when he pulled her.

She fall down on bench making him get chance he was waiting for so long. Yn panicked at first then she remembered her plan.

While struggling her shirt also messed up & her arm got exposed. She grabbed her water bottle hitting on his head.

Her bottle was of steel that made Mr. Wang's head bleed. Yn dropped the bottle on ground looking at the stumbling figure of Mr. Wang & ran out without caring about the state she's in right now.

She was in campus when she turned to look at Mr. Wang following her. She has left her school bag & water bottle in the classroom only. The watchman also has went to his house after thinking there is none in the school. Principal being sick was absent & teachers are careless.

A stone came below her leg making her stumble as she fall down.

Mr. Wang grabbed her ankle & slapped her hard. Yn kicked him on face again getting up & leaving the school.

Her head was spinning after all the things. She is quite young to face all these but justification of story title is important too.

She stopped & turn her face back. Mr. Wang was not there. She adjusted her shirt & ran towards road where the cars were running in full speed.

Something shine in front of her eyes. Making her cover her face. She heard the car honk & noticed a car coming towards her.

The car stopped & yn fall down on ground. The man who was driving the car came out & look at the ruined state of her. Taking out his coat he covered her small figure. Taking her to hospital.

Reaching at hospital, the man called out for doctor & placed yn on structure. The doctor look at her condition & then at man doubtfully.

Who was reading yn's ID card so that he could contact her family & seeing the no. he dialed it on his phone.

Meanwhile
At Kim mansion

Mr. Kim was at home looking at the yellow cover of the file that had fallen down 10-11 days before when he was finding his file & look at the diary also placed inside.

Taking it out, he opened it but it wasn't a diary but a box shaped as a diary.

He found the pendrive trying to recall if he kept it here

The almirah mostly belonged to Mrs. Kim who used to keep the things she found precious inside. Like their kids baby clothes & toys, teeth rings & many more.

One day when he opened it & broke the handmade jewelry jungkook made for her in his first art class. Mrs. Kim scolded him very much from that time he never tried to even touch it.

He smiled remembering their sweet fights but a sad look made way knowing she's not here for him anymore.

He went out & plugged the pendrive in TV. Sitting on couch.

( in next chapter I'll tell What's there in the pendrive)

The screen brighten up.

BTS also came back & found Mr. Kim looking at the TV screen & decided to join him.
.....

They were done seeing the thing & have an unknown expression on their faces.

Mr. Kim's phone started ringing which he recieved & what he heard from the person made  ground slipped from under his feet.

To Be Continued