Chapter 7

Yn stood up looking at Mr. Wang who was checking their homework few seconds ago.

'What's it? You call it answers. Writing anything as you please. Today you will stay in school & repeat all the question answers again' Yn was to scared to think anything about the sums & nodded.

After school

Mr. Wang entered in class to check upon yn who was there only.
He handed her a sheet making her frown.

'Do these also then only I'll let you go or I'll tell your brothers' yn immediately shook her head in no hearing about her brothers. If they find out they will beat her which she doesn't want.

She started completing the answers with her shivering hands. Mr. Wang move back & forth in her row & then sat beside her.

Yn slided towards window to give him space while finding the answers from book.

'Do it fast or you want to stay in the classroom only' Mr. Wang spoke she just gave a nod writing more fast.

Mr. Wang leaned his back on bench spreading his arms on back he rested his left hand on it.

Mr. Wang look at yn with side eyes & found her focused on writing answer. His hand made way to her shoulder & the light touch was enough to make her shiver.

She bent forward making Mr. Wang slam his hand on bench.

'Are you writing answers or sleeping. Sit straight.' Yn slided herself forwarded keeping her back straight. She handed the notebook towards Mr. Wang after completing the work. He checked them & let her go.

Yn reached at her home. She sighed not seeing her brothers there & went towards her room.

She sat on floor near stairs doing her homework when her brothers returned from their respective work.

The Next Day

'Yn help me keep these notebooks in my cabin' Mr. Wang asked she nodded carrying the bundle of notebooks & following Mr. Wang to his personal cabin.

Mr. Wang opened the door & stood at side letting yn entered first & then entered to.

Yn kept the notebooks at a corner & heard a click sound. She turned to look at Mr. Wang standing at doorstep.

She bowed going to leave but he stopped her by grabbing her shoulder. Rubbing his hand over them.

Yn felt weird by his touch & moved away from him creating some distance. She pulled the door handle & found it locked. She look at Mr. Wang.

'Oh I accidentally locked it as a habit' he opened it again. Yn ran out of the cabin. She was recalling the weird feeling that arose in her when Mr. Wang touched her. But getting scared by people thinking they will hurt her. She shrugged it thinking the touch same as those.

Yn went back towards her class & had her lunch.
****
Yn reached at her home & found mimi along with her parents standing in living room.

Without paying much attention towards them, she walked to her room. While seeing her leaving without greeting them Mimi's mother got an idea.

'Such a disrespectful girl. Didn't even greet her elders' her aunt uttered while showing disgust on her face. Yn heard her clearly but didn't spoke anything.

After changing into a plain black T-shirt & shorts she walked towards kitchen. She found her aunt presented there.

'You all sit peacefully. You all are like my sons. I'll cook for you.' She sugar coated her words looking at her seven brothers. They smiled at her words. Mimi asked them to play with her as they all ran out.

Yn called out her maid unnie.

'Oh yn how are you living after killing your mother' yn fisted her hands in anger.

'How are you living after stealing my brothers to give them to your daughter' she conquered back looking at the lady who got furious & landed a slap on her soft cheeks.

Yn hide her tears & stood up leaving to her room & had her lunch. Whole day went by her aunt taunting her for small things & yn ignoring her to not get hurt by her brothers & father.

A week later
In night

She reached at rooftop & stood under the shade of moon which was shining brightly.

Looking down from the rooftop her mind was telling only one thing & that is to jump down.

Her face was blank. It was hard to tell what she is feeling currently. Moon was witnessing the broken state of the 8 years old girl. She was broken beyond repair now after what Mr. Wang told in her morning.

Flashback of morning

Mr. Wang as always ask yn to keep the notebooks in his cabin. Who denied at first recalling all the time she felt weird when he tried to touch her.

He threatened her that he will complain about her disobedience to her brothers. She carried the bundle following him while her eyes were down which had tears in them.

He again locked the door but this time yn wasn't surprised.

'Yn you know exams are going to start soon. I'll help you get good marks. Just listen to me like a good girl.' He touched her hairs but yn moved away shaking her head in no making him furious as he forcefully grabbed her butt.

'Your brothers will only beat you if you tell them about this' he spoke when yn thrashed around in his hold. She halted for few seconds. But when she felt some air near her neck she kicked her hands & legs more rashly & ran out of the cabin.

Her brothers will hurt her if she told them and Mr. Wang will fail her if she doesn't listen to him.

She wants none of these things to happen. She remembered the story of a boy in her book which is similar to hers. Good touch & bad touch. One of their teacher has teached them about it. But unlike that boy she has no one with whom she could share it.

She can't listen to Mr. Wang on this. His touch is disgusting. It creates the burning sansation in her body.

To Be Continued