chapter 5

Yn got tired fighting against the water as her hand relaxed eyes started getting close.

She was going down the water but someone pulled her up. She coughed out the pool water wiping the flowing tears & look up to see who saved her.

She hugged Jungkook trying to speak so that she could thank him but he grabbed her throat.

She started feeling the lack of breath in his hold. He left her after 5 minutes.

'After our mom, now you want to kill mimi too' yn just laid on the floor having no energy and he left her like that.

After struggling a bit, yn stood up with the wall's support & went to her room.

She was just trying to breathe in as much air as she could. She clearly knew someone shouted for help & recognise the voice too but she doesn't get why jungkook blamed her for something she didn't do.

She just wanted to leave from here & go to a place where she could be safe. Her mind has also started blaming for her mother's death.

'Mumma, me sowwy, if me no born you will be here' she jumped on her place when Mr. Kim started calling her. Their voice is now enough to scare her.

She again heard his voice & hide herself behind a wooden shelf. The door opened with loud bang making her flinch.

Sliding herself more towards the wall she hide her face in knees. The fading sound of footsteps calmed her down but still she didn't had courage to leave from her hiding spot.
Without her knowledge she slept there only.

Two weeks later

Yn look at taehyung who has just returned from his office and is taking a deep breath.

She was worried for him but also scared to get close incase he get angry. The maids are also not here or they have taken care of him.

Taehyung got up from couch limping towards his room. Yn tiptoed following him silently & found him sleeping.

She bite her lower lip & entered inside placing her hand on his forehead which was burning.

Taehyung opened his eyes feeling something on his forehead & look at yn.

He jerked away her hand & telling her to get lost but in whispering voice.

Yn left towards kitchen & took a bowl filling it with water. She remembered the maid cooling down her fever through wet towel.

She entered again & started doing the same thing to him which maids used to do.

Taehyung again tried to open his eyes which yn covered with her hands.

'Relax ynie no here' she said thinking he won't recognise her voice but he did. Instead of fighting he slept after yn handed him pills & water still covering his eyes.

Yn kept on changing the towel and wiping his face till afternoon when all her brothers came back to have lunch together which is their habit.

They knocked on taehyung's room door & yn opened. Seeing her they all got furious.

'What are you doing here' jimin asked. She hide behind door

'Op-oppa is si-sick' she stuttered looking down they pushed her away entering inside. Yn left the room being aware that now there is no need of her.

She came in dining area to have her lunch & found her all 7 brothers having their lunch.

'Don't enter in my room again' Taehyung spoke seeing her looking at them. She nodded walking towards kitchen & left towards her room taking the plate.

****

Jin's Birthday

Yn look at the small bottle keychain she made herself to give him as birthday gift & kept it in a gift like box going out of her room.

She look at the big gift boxes & without getting caught by anyone she kept her box there too running away.

At evening

Yn peeked towards Hall from stair case to see Taehyung, jimin, jhope and jin dancing on music.
Mr. Kim was sitting on couch looking at them smiling.

Namjoon was also beside him. Yoongi was singing along with the music. The maid kept the cake on table putting on the lighted candle. Mr. Kim called jin to cut the cake.

They all started signing birthday song when he sliced the cake with knife. As requested by everyone he started opening the gifts.

He look at the pair of shoes gifted by yoongi, watch by Namjoon, perfume by hoseok, glass painting by jimin, bluetooth LED speaker by Taehyung and a bear by jungkook.

Jungkook nervously laughed rubbing the back of his nape.

'I'm not good at choosing gifts' he sincerely said making jin laugh.

'It's actually very good' jin said caressing the soft toy & opened Mr. Kim's gift which has car keys in it.

He look at the small thing on table. It wasn't wrapped properly. He opened it & took out the keychain.

'Whose gift is it' he look at it with curiousity & look at all of them. They shrugged.

Yn hides herself from their eyes. He look at the gift closely & shouted her name.

Yn flinch walking slowly towards them

'Is it ur gift' he asked in normal voice. Yn nodded in yes making him drop it as he crushed it with his shoes.

'You really wants to ruin my mood on my birthday don't you' he asked with venom in his voice. Yn shook her head in no.

Mr. Kim locked her in the dark room not in mood of spoiling his son's birthday by beating her.

She cried banging on the dark room. Which is just like her life. She slide down while crying leaning on the wooden door.

Hiding her face in knees sje heard the party pooper sound & blasting music playing outside.

She felt her heart clenching. She is not the part of the cellebration. She is not the part of this family. Her mind was only thinking of leaving from here

She stayed awake till the party got over but no one opened door.

'Mumma me want you' her voice again turned into baby toned. She engulfed the sleep after few minutes.

To Be Continued