Chapter 15

Taking the first aid box from taehyung, yn applied the ointment on Mr. Kim's hands. She wrapped the bandage & kissed his palm.

'It will be fine soon' yn looked up to see Mr. Kim lost in his thought.
She shook him making him come back from his imagination. He took her in a hug before planting a kiss on her head.

'My daughter, I don't deserve such good treatment from you. Can you forgive your dadda' yn's smile fell down hearing him. She herself doesn't know whether she'll be able to forgive them. She is trying hard not to let them know how uncomfortable & insecure she is after they have changed themselves. The fear of all of it being a dream only haunt her every second.

She got lost in her imagination. What will happen if all this turned out to be a mere dream? Will she be able to handle their bitterness again?

Thinking all this, a drop of tear roll down from her eyes making all the men worried.

'Yn, I understand you can't forgive me easily but please don't cry' she came out of her imagination touching her cheeks where the tear was rolling.

'I'll try to forgive you all' she said having not any other option. It will be hard for her but she can't just keep on hating them for her whole life.

They smiled genuinely at it.

Next Day

Yn look at the dress, jimin told her to wear fast while being overly confused. She doesn't get why they want her to wear it.

Nonetheless she put that on, walking to her brothers.

'Today we'll go to park' jin announced seeing her coming towards them. Yn not liking the idea turned her heels ready to go back to her room but jhope was fast enough to catch her & carry her like kid.

Yn passed a weird look to him.

'Put me down, Mr.' The seven brothers were beyond surprise hearing yn behaving like an adult.

They got a doubt if the girl is suffering from multiple personality disorder by how she just change in few minutes.

Jhope Showed his puppy eyes while pouting. Yn squinted her gaze & let out a sigh looking away from him.

They went to the nearby park. Which was at the distance of 20 minutes then jhope placed yn down.

She look around & found many kids, she got scared as they all were strangers & hide behind Namjoon.

They frown not getting why yn is hiding.

'Little bear, why are you hiding' jungkook crouching down asked to the little girl & heard a low mumble from her mouth.

'Scared' Jungkook extended his palm asking her to hold it & took her to swing.

He asked her to sit while he push by holding chain.

Yn screamed in fear, swinging for the first time. With time she got relax giggling whenever her legs meet the sky.

Other 6 brothers were filming the video on their phones.

After some time, yn came down from the swing. She went to the slide & played on it.

Yoongi brought ice-creams giving it to everyone.

'Yn come here. It's getting late. Dad is calling too' yn pout shooking her head in no & hugged a tree.

'No wanna go' taehyung carried her again making her protest & puffed out her cheeks in anger.

Till the time, they reach at home yn didn't said anything neither replied to anyone letting the brothers know that she is angry.

She ran inside hugging Mr. Kim while pouting.

'What happened to my little baby' he asked seeing her sulked up face.

'Bun we'll play again tomorrow' taehyung said comforting her. She look at him doubtfully & raised her little finger.

'Promise?' He intertwined his little finger with her. Yn pouted at the comparison of their fingers. His finger was covering her totally.

She hold his hand attaching that with her only for her pout to get bigger.
They all were curious why she is doing it

'It's so small' she indicated to her hands which were the size of his palm only.

'Because you are small too' yn made an oh sound.

After few hours, they all sat together as Namjoon feed yn by his hands.then they all went to sleep.

In the midnight

The wind was blowing heavily as if the storm was going to appear soon. Yn laid on bed hugging a pillow sleeping peacefully didn't know when the door of her balcony got open. The curtains started moving because of the wind but stopped once the balcony gate got closed on its own.

Yn moved a bit at the disturbance then went back to sleep. She smiled in sleep feeling someone hugging her.

Next day

Yn woke up & looked at the messed up state of her room. She clearly remember it was all fine till she slept then who did it.

Before she could process anything, her room door got opened. Jimin entered & frowned looking at the pillows, combs, books on floor. He look at yn who was nervous thinking he will scold her.

'Yn-ah, come down dad is calling for breakfast. I'll tell someone to set it' yn was too shocked. She nodded & jimin left.

Coming out of her room, he released a sigh. He was about to scold her for throwing everything on floor but decided against it. Maybe she is still not fine with them. He will give her all the time she needs.

Yn came out of the bathroom & found the room totally cleaned. An unknown fear was making home in her heart. She was only thinking who cleaned it in just few minutes.

She went & noticed jimin standing near the stairs.

'Oppa who cleaned my room' jimin expressions were weird for yn. He was looking at her with frown

'Dear I'm here only. No one cleaned it. I'll tell maids to do...' Before jimin continued yn interrupted him asking him not to bother them.

Taehyung took the chance to feed her then went to the backside garden with her.

To Be Continued