Chapter 13

Yn was walking towards the store room when yoongi blocked her way.

'Yn, from now on you'll stay in your room' yn just look at him with duh look.   She was going to her room only then why did he stopped her.

Yoongi hold her hand & took her towards the room they had prepared for her.
Yn look at the room then at yoongi jerking her hand so that he could leave her.

'I don't want your fake concern' she pointed her finger towards him in warning manner.

He was surprised at first seeing her behaving so strangely but got normal. Bending down to her level, he cupped her cheeks.

'Yn I know what we did was not good but we truly regret. Our concern, our love isn't fake. We regret hurting you & blaming you for something you didn't do. Give another chance to us' yn was listening to him calmly but when he asked for another chance, she let out a small smile.

'Do you all deserve it? Why did you changed so suddenly huh. Isn't it because of Mr. Wang' yn's question made him debate in his mind. Maybe they don't deserve another chance after what they did.

'No Mr. Wang isn't the reason of our change. It's mom. She was suffering from a disease but didn't told any of us. When you were born, the nurses & also aunt told that her death is related to you & we without another thought blindly trusted them' yoongi explained making yn's face turn blank. Because of those people she blamed herself. She passed him walking to the room & closing it.

She was surprised to look at the wall having her pictures. From her baby picture to all the years passed by. Even her picture when she first put on school uniform was also there.

She doesn't know who clicked all these pictures but seeing them just filled her heart with happiness.

There was also a picture of them carrying her in their hold. Maybe she was around three or four month old on that picture.

She took that out & went to Namjoon. Standing in front of him she showed the photo before asking him about that.

He look at the picture & his face went pale.

'When did you all clicked it when you never loved me & why?' He doesn't know how to explain her. He kept on exchanging glance to her & the photo frame making her patience broke as she screamed the same question.

'I....that we clicked it when you were four months old.
You were crying & the maid wasn't there so hyung feed you that time. You were looking so cute after falling into sleep. So we decided to click just one picture' yn felt like her whole life was a lie. Her brothers who she thought hated her also took care of her.

'Who applied ointments on my back' she asked a strange question reminiscing the time when Mr. Kim hurted her. She felt someone treating her when she was sleeping & also noticed bandage. She thought maybe any maid did it.

'It was tae' he said slowly making her look at him with questionable gaze. At one time they give her pain another seconds they are like pain killer to her.

'Why? Why so much hate that you didn't wanted to show your love' she fall down on her knees before bursting into tears. Namjoon hugged her tightly apologizing again & again.

'We were blinded by hate. We are sorry' namjoon spoke. Yn wrapped her hands around him loosing herself in his warmth.

Namjoon tell her sweet nothings. After long minutes, yn move back looking down feeling guilty after remembering how she talked to them.

Namjoon sensing her expression comforted her assuring her it wasn't her fault. They deserve all kind of punishment.

He took her to living room where Mr. Kim was sitting & looking at Mrs. Kim picture.

'Dadda' yn's sweet voice reached in his ear making him look at her then look down. Yn sat beside him looking at her mother portrait.

'Dadda you won't hurt me anymore right' she asked to him. Mr. Kim bite his lip shaking his head in no before hugging her & started crying too.

Namjoon & yn both were surprised seeing him broken.

'I'm such a bad father. I failed to protect you' yn slowly moved her hand hugging him back.

Next day

Yn woke up in the new room given to her when maids started waking her up.

Out of habit, maid told her to get ready for school & left. Yn got scared & freshen up before going down & hug jin.

'Oppa I don't want to go school' jin look down at her before picking her up by arms & made her sit on the kitchen cabinet.

He wiped her tears.

'Dear who said you are going to school' yn pointed at the maid who woke her up. Jin glare at the maid.

'No little sweet bun, You won't go to school' yn cheered hugging him saying thank you.

Jin kissed her forehead and went back to cook the breakfast.

Yn look at the dish then at kitchen she look at the knife & spoon cutlery & started moving her finger on it.

The sharp edge of knife made contact with her finger making the red liquid came out from it.

Yn look at her finger with wide eyes for long minutes processing what just happened.

She look at Jin then back at her hand.

'Oppa what's red thing came out from our body when it got cut' she asked. Jin thought for few seconds before answering.

'It's blood' he said while cutting veggies. She slowly nod looking at her finger again

'Oppa blood is coming out' she finally showed her finger to him. He panicked grabbing her finger in his.

He started wiping it with cloth then told the maids to bring water.
Yn started crying feeling the burning stinging feeling in her finger.

He sighed hitting her forehead. After creating trouble for herself she is crying.

He put on the bandage around her finger before telling her not to remove or make it wet.

To Be Continued