Chapter 14

Yn, while eating breakfast kept on looking at the bandage. She being curious kept on playing with the end of bandage. Pulling the thread

Jin noticed her & grabbed her hand. She pout & tried to pull back her hand.

'oppa leave' She said but Jin shook his head in no.

'no you will again started playing with bandage.' Jin spoke & tried to adjusted the bandage which glue got wasted as yn was applying & removing time to time.

'me won't' Yn protested trying to fool Jin as she will repeat it later too.
Jin look at her doubtfully then again shook his head in no, denying her.

'bandage. Cutie what happened' Jungkook asked looking at the orange thing wrapped on her finger making yn think what Jin told her about the red liquid.

'blood was leaking.' Yn spoke whatever made sense to her making all of them frown.

'aiyeen. What?' Taehyung asked being confused at the provided answer.

'she was playing with knife & got a cut on finger. Stupid' Jin flicked yn's forehead while scolding her again for being careless making a note in his mind to never let her destructive self enter in kitchen.

'me no stupid. Me smart.' Yn glare at him for calling her stupid in return he passed a boring look.

'I can see that by how you are speaking' Yn was lose at words & started thinking. She start her fake crying making all the brothers panic.

'No no little one. Don't cry. You are not stupid. I'm stupid. My yn is smart & brave right.' Jin immediately took her in his arms making yn smile secretly for winning over him.

She pulled back showing her teeth letting Jin know she was acting & Jin just give her hurt look feeling betrayed.

Yn had a great time with her brothers. Their changed behaviour made her happy & she just wished there won't be any misunderstanding again.

A week later

Yn giggled seeing yoongi sleeping on couch & started making drawing on his face.

Not like there was no one present. In fact all the six brothers were only looking at her sitting on yoongi's stomach while doodling.

They don't care about yoongi's anger after he will see his face because they found the current scene funny.

Yn was done with making on art of yoongi's face who was unaware of it.

She giggled clapping her hand then ran away.

After few minutes, yoongi wake up & went to wash his face. He squinted his eyebrows looking at his face & marched to living room asking his brothers.

'We don't know anything about it' yn was hiding behind her six brothers who spoke together when yoongi asked.

Yoongi look around to search for his little sister recalling the hospital incident.

'Where is yn?' He asked making them shrug their shoulder having no clue.

'Yn look I brought a new dress for you' he shouted but it went in vain because yn is clearly aware of his this trick so she didn't came out.

Yoongi sighed & decided to check in her room. Yn came out from her hiding spot asking her other brothers any way but before they could tell.

They all gulp together seeing yoongi standing right behind yn who has a confuse expression on their face seeing their eyes not on her.

She turned & smiled nervously before running all around the living room.

Yoongi chased her.

'Oppa, me tired' rubbing her eyes, she spoke letting out a yawn at last. Yoongi stopped before taking her in his hold letting her go in her Dreamland.

She cutely snored while they all were clicking their picture

'She looks so cute while sleeping' jungkook adored her, pocking on her bubbly cheeks & letting out a squeal.

After few hours, yn woke up & look around. She got down from couch. Mr. Kim noticed her being awake & called her to him but she just gave a poker face in return.

He frowned. Sometimes she behaves so sweetly & another second she started showing her anger.

'Dear, come to your dadda' he again called. Yn stopped turning towards him & fold hands on her chest.

'What you want' she asked directly. Mr. Kim shook his head in no.

'Nothing little one but where are you going' yn tapped her foot on ground looking at Mr. Kim with done face.

'From when you started caring about me' her voice was filled with sarcasm.

'I know, I did wrong. You can give me any punishment' Mr. Kim said in honest voice making yn think of a way. She started walking to the store room & brought the stick which Mr. Kim always used on her.

She handed the stick to Mr. Kim who was totally confused.

'Hit yourself. With the same force' yn said again folding her hands around chest.

Mr. Kim look at her with horrified look. Yn raised an eye brow & let out a scoff.

'I can see how sincere your apology is' like she expected from him. Mr. Kim didn't hitted himself when she asked. She was hurt deeply by this but didn't showed it knowing it will back fire on her.

She can't just let go of all the things they did to her & move on just because they apologized.

Mr. Kim raised the stick hitting himself. BTS gasped covering their mouth seeing him like this. Yn didn't reacted a bit.

He did it for 10 times non-stop making yn panic as an uneasy feeling arose in her heart. She snatched the stick from him.

'Stop with your acts now. I'm tired' yn cried looking at the red linings thinking that as an act prepared by them.

'It's not an act. We are guilty. We deserve worse than this' Mr. Kim again took the stick & was going to hit himself but Jin covered it with his palm.

'I deserve it too' he said when Mr. Kim stopped in midway.

Yn took the stick back

'Don't do it' she caressed Mr. Kim's hand taking him to living room ordering the brothers to bring first aid box fast.

Mr. Kim was only looking at her keenly. The daughter he hurted alot is applying medicine on his wounds.

Maybe her selfless nature is thr biggest punishment for him. His guilt would have been lessened if she had treated him the same way he did. If she had left him & the house finding a new place where she could be happy or let the cops deal with them. But nothing like this happened.

Yn's pure soul will only make him feel the guilt for his whole life because he didn't get the punishment of his wrong deeds.

To Be Continued