Chapter 17

Two days later

Yn dressed in white shirt with red skirt and coat looked at the stairs then around her to find no one.

Her brothers had strictly prohibited her from using stairs after she had slipped from it.

She held the railing of it before taking her steps down but halted by her second eldest brother.

'We told you to not use stairs, didn't we?' Turning back, she looked at the cat eyes staring deep in her soul.

Yn nodded looking back at the descending stairs.

He sighed seeing her eyes forming water in an instant moment. Taking the hold of her hand he took her down making her sit on breakfast table.

After breakfast, Hoseok carried the school bag taking yn to school.

Nervousness and insecure is what she was feeling in the whole ride. She shook her head in no when he asked her to go in.

'Yn, go inside ok. No one will hurt you alright' Yn again denied hiding behind him. Jhope thought to take her back to home but he can't let her be scared of others for her whole life.

After alot of convincing, he finally make her agree to go inside.

Yn look back waving her hand before continuing to walk. Fortunately she found a teacher who was all fine in leading the girl her way to class.

During lunch

Yn smiled before taking her canteen card in her hand leaving the class to go canteen and have her lunch there.

With slow steps, she walked to the counter ordering the fresh meal 🍱 for her.

After finishing everything she threw away the box in dustbin. Stepping towards garden.

Yn enjoyed her time meeting her few classmates who were well behaved with her.

In Afternoon

To her surprise, Mr. Kim along with her all seven brothers were there to pick her up.

Her mind was a mess seeing them suddenly showing up. She clearly understands they are trying to change themselves.

Getting inside the car, she was having strange thoughts while looking at them.

Even at the table looking at her silence, they all were worried. They were having thoughts of someone bullying her in school or something like that.

'Yn, dear did anyone bullied you in school. Why are you silent?' Jimin decided to confront her inducing her to shook her head in denial.

'Dadda, Oppa what if that day you didn't had found that diary? You will still be same right? You would have hated me for being admitted to hospital right? Her heart breaks with each word she uttered. Eyes brimming with tears. Her fear is genuine. Just in case what if they didn't had got that diary? What if Mr. Kim never actually forgotten where he put that file and noticed the strange file?

She can't help herself with these thoughts. All the males were silent. They didn't knew how to answer it.
They also don't know what would be outcomes then.

Yn fisted on her dress when they didn't replied. She felt guilty for asking such question. Moreover she was disheartened.

The thing that maybe she would have never be able to get their love by her own effort just hurted her.

She turned her back towards them ready to walk away but jungkook held her.

'Yn, we don't want to know how we would have treated you if we didn't found that diary. It's just we are guilty. Maybe we would have changed ourselves after finding that there are chances that we could lose you to' they all together kneeled down grabbing their ears.

Yn turned again. She literally know she would forgive them and then what?

The unknown shadow will hurt them. The shadow she always noticed around her.

'Dadda, I wanna meet mumma, Just for once. She pleaded inducing Mr. Kim look down in embarrassment. They often go to the grave yard to meet his wife but never for once they took her with them. Even when she begged them they denied saying she doesn't deserve that.

He nodded slowly making her smile in contant. Still they were rooted in their position because yn didn't give them permission to stand up.

After ten minutes, yn finally being nervous a bit asked them to stand. She left to her room to do the homework.

In the middle of night

Yn got up with a jerk sitting on bed while breathing heavily as she just got the nightmare. She placed her hands beside her and sweat appeared on her face feeling something under the duvet.

Removing it, she screamed in horror looking at the same plushie, her mother made for her.

She just placed it in cupboard before sleeping then why is it here.

Keeping her gaze stuck on the white thing. She got down from bed and left the room.
She entered in kitchen to drink some water while her mind was a total mess. She doesn't want to believe what she's thinking.

She decided to sleep in another room for today.

One by one, she checked all the empty rooms, even storerooms but they were locked. She with shivering hands grabbed the handle of her brothers room only to find that lock too.

Her fear was at peak to let her sleep in her room. She decided to sleep in kitchen only but that was locked to.

Freezing on the spot after feeling someone standing right behind her, she gulp in fear until she heard a voice calling her.

Hearing a female voice while there is no other girl except her, she was more terrified.

'Wh-who are yo-you' keeping her voice slow yet firm, she asked looking around.

'I'm your mumma princess. Why are you afraid? I won't hurt you like them. I'll k!ll them for what they did to you' chills run down her spine hearing someone speaking but there was clearly no sight of a single human.

What afraid her more was how the lady introduced herself and the threat.

'You are n-not my mumma. My mu-mumma wo-would never hurt anyone'

To Be Continued