Chapter 6

After few days

Yn sat on the school garden bench looking at other students playing around when a girl sat beside her.

Yn got up ready to leave when the girl held her hand stopping her.

'Sit beside me' the girl's words made yn panic. She sat back a bit distant from the girl.

'Why are you looking so scared. I won't hurt you. You are Kim yn right' the girl assured yn but it didn't work on her. Yn nodded in yes when the girl asked her name playing with her skirt being nervous.

'My mother also died while giving birth to me so don't be nervous' yn look at girl with surprise but got normal again staring at ground.

The bell rang making yn dash off to her classroom.

The Next day

When yn reach towards garden she found the same girl sitting on bench & turned back her heels going inside her classroom.

After the school ended yn walk towards the house alone.

She look at her brothers then left to her room.
She smiled looking at the new dress & put that on walking towards kitchen.

'Thank you oppa' she showed her gratitude by bowing down & smiled while they just ignored her.

She showed the maids her new dress who gave her food which she took leaving from there.

After two years

'Yn' she heard her father while getting ready for school & went down.

'Don't do anything that will make us punish you' he said making the little girl nod as she left the home.

At school

Yn was reading the books when the teacher entered along with a man. All students stood up welcoming them & sat down

'Kids he's your new Korean teacher. Introduce yourself one by one' one by one every student told their names.

The teacher left & the man started teaching. After the class got over, it was lunch time so all students ran out of the class except yn who was still glued on her bench looking at book.

Mr. Wang ( Korean teacher) noticed her first then left the class room.

Reaching at teacher's cabin, he asked about her on which the teachers made an annoyed look.

They don't care about her as there is no one to look after her. A teacher told the normal things which everyone knows making Mr. Wang nod.

After one month

'Students I'll take a test today' Mr. Wang announced standing in front of the students who whined telling him not to do so

After the test was conducted, he left with their answer sheets telling he will tell result tomorrow.

At home

Yn look at her brother who was glaring at her as she just ruined his important documents.

'Sowwy' she spoke when Namjoon hit her hand spreading sand on floor he asked her to kneel keeping her knees over it.

Without protesting she knelt down while he hit on her soles.

After hitting her 20 times. He left from there. Yn stood up the red lining on her knees were paining like hell.

Next day

Mr. Wang was telling the marks of test & called out yn's name.

'Very good' he moved his hand on her hairs complementing her. She took them sheet & went back to her bench.

She look at her marks & released a breath. She got good marks means she won't get starved.

Reaching at home, yn showed her test result to her brothers.

'You didn't cheated, right?' Taehyung asked

'I didn't' yn replied taking the sheet back & went back to her room.

Next day

Jin was cooking in kitchen making everyone came there getting the mouth watering smell.

'Hyung why are you cooking today' hoseok asked. Jin turned & find all his brothers looking at him while standing outside the kitchen.

'Dad's clients are going to come today' he told the reason of him cooking.

They all made an oh sound. Jin ordered the maids to clean all the house well.

Yn gulped down looking at the delicious food. She also wants to eat them.

The client arrived in evening & rang the doorbell.

Mr. Kim welcomed him & went towards his home office & started looking for file but didn't found it. He looked once more but it was of no use. He tried to remember where he put it.

Yn frowned as her head tilted sidewards seeing her father pacing around his home office.

'Dadda' she called him out making him look at her & take a deep breath to subside the growing rage seeing her.

What huh? Can't you see I'm busy. God knows where did I put my file & you came to annoy me more' he scolded her in low voice so that his client won't be able to hear him.

Yn pouted feeling angry at the scolding & started scolding him back.

'You ale illesponsible. You put it in your almirah.

He got call remembering he put that there only & marched towards his room Ignoring the mispronunciation of the little girl whose eyes we're shining more than before.

While searching for the file in almirah. Another file fall down. He picked it up & frown not knowing what this report is about & kept it back decided to check it later after seeing the file he was searching for.

When he reached at the living room. He found yn talking with his client something.

'Yn' he called her. She stood up & ran towards her room

'Your daughter is very sweet' the client said. Mr. Kim give a fake smile before taking him towards cabin as they both discussed about the project.

After the discussion, Mr. Kim told him to have dinner first then leave. Client noticed the absense of the little girl & asked him.

'She is in her room. I'll bring her here' Mr. Kim said getting up from chair but jin stopped him telling he will bring her & left.

In two minutes, yn came running & took a chair. Having her dinner with her family for the first time.

At school

'Kim yn stand up' yn flinched at the loud sound of Mr. Wang who was glaring at her.

To Be Continued