Chapter 9

Mr. Kim sat on couch with thud that made all the brothers worried.

'Dad is everything alright' Yoongi asked seeing him shivering lightly. They all had tears in their eyes after watching the TV & now their father's condition is making them more worried.

Mr. Kim remembered what he heard on the call.

"Hello I'm speaking to Kim yn's guardian."

"She came in front of my car & now is it starlight Hospital" That's what the man said.

Mr. Kim stood up telling his sons & went towards car. They all followed him & reached at the said hospital.

Reaching at reception they asked about the room no. and went there to see a man standing near it.

He turned to see the 8 men standing & asked them to confirm he called them only.

They nodded in yes. Asking about her condition.

'The doctor is still not out. I was driving when she suddenly jumped in front of my car & her condition.....' He went silent making all of them anxious.

The man doesn't know how to tell in which condition she was in. Before he could open his mouth. Doctor came out of the room.

'Is our sister fine' all 7 brothers asked together. There was no sign of hate & annoyance towards the girl they disliked all these years.

'Luckily there is no injury on her body. However.....someone tried to touch her. The doctor took a long pause before telling about the real thing that made her faint down.
The lack of energy & facing all these made her panick as she fainted.

The man sighed he also thought he hitted her & was worried about her safety but of course his calm mind wasn't much calm after Doctor confirmed what he assumed.

'Who could do it to her. She's just a kid.' Hoseok asked. He was boiling in anger hearing someone touched her in wrong way.

The doctor had no idea about it. He just shook his head in no.

'Luckily she maybe ran away or something because she's safe however it will maybe affect her mind.
Look after her, keep her happy and give thr medicines on time. The doctor told the normal outcomes of this & advised them. Allowing them to meet her.

The man left too. They all entered in the room & look at her face which has turned pale. They felt guilty for all the torchers they had done to her & sat near her leg grabbing it.

'Yn we are sorry.' They all said together touching her feet.

Yn was just laying on the bed motionless & expressionless while they beg for forgiveness.

Even they knew they don't deserve her forgiveness. They are ready for any kind of punishment she'll choose for them. Even if she asked them to be monk or take legal action they won't protest. They just want her to be all fine when she open her eyes.

After three hours, they were still sitting near her leg kneeling on floor. Mr. Kim planted a kiss on her soles making her move her leg as she slowly opened her eyes. Looking at the brown ceiling where a fan was rotating.

Looking at fan she was thinking one thing. Which we maybe thought when we were child.

What will happen if the fan fall down. Will it move in room before landing on floor or just directly land down without moving.

After she shrugged away that thought she started reminiscing how she is here.

She recalled how she ran out of the school & was almost going to bump with car.

She felt someone holding her leg. Only Mr. Wang's face was coming infront of her eyes.

She pulled her leg towards her. They all stood up seeing her awake & felt hurt. Her eyes were closed tightly making them think she doesn't want to see them.

'Do-don't hawt ynie' her baby voice was giving them uneasy feeling. They called her softly. She slowly opened her eyes & see them.

Her hands fisted the white bedsheet in fear. Her brothers & father were here. Did Mr. Wang complained about her? That's the thought running in her mind.

She look at all of them when they again called her out in low sweet voice.

She started sobbing while looking down. Jin immediately took her in his embrace.

'Oppa pwease save ynie.' She begged hiding herself more.

'Ynie will be a good gal. But me no want to go school' jin moved his hand on her hair while singing to calm her down. After feeling her getting calm he spoke

'Little one, We are sorry we failed as a brother. But tell oppa who hurt you. I'll punish him' jin again said sorry & asked her. Her hold got tighten. She shook her head thinking he'll hurt her if she tells. She hide her face before muttering.

'Pweese save ynie' she cried lowly until she slept again. Jungkook also started crying seeing her like this.

'It was our fault. She turned like this.' Taehyung hugged him to comfort him. He was also feeling the guilt rising in him.

All of their situation is same. They hurted the one they promised to protect with their life. Never for once they felt pity towards the little soul before abusing her.

They stayed till night glued on their place without eating or drinking anything.

Unaware of anything they also slept one by one. Yn slowly open her eyes & look at them while pouting. She looked around to see a pen on table maybe to wrote down medicines & held that in her hand doodling on all of their faces.

As if Jigglypuff soul exchanged with her. She huffed before again sitting on the bed.

'Mumma told to live together' she said to no one perticular before again sleeping.

Next morning

When they wake up and look at their face to see circles & moustache made by pen. They frowned, they had no idea who did it.

Yn was still sleeping holding the pen making them look at her doubtfully

To Be Continued