Chapter 16

At evening

Tying the knot in his eyes, taehyung was playing with yn. Others were inside busy in their work.

Yn was silently standing in a corner looking at taehyung running in unknown way.

The sky was getting darker so Jin called them inside. Yn shouted taehyung's name before going inside.

As if her voice went in deaf ear taehyung didn't reacted at all. The wind again started blowing & taehyung hold someone & removed the cloth from his eyes, he frowned not seeing anyone & decided to go inside.

'You should have informed me before coming inside' yn got utterly confused tilting her head to left side.

'But she informed you. Even I heard her voice' Jin told to Taehyung who was unaware of it. Yn also moved her head up and down.

She doesn't get why Taehyung who was just ten steps distance from her wasn't able to hear her when Jin who was maybe 10 meters away from her, heard that.

From the time, yn started sleeping in that specific room she was witnessing strange things.

Mr. Kim's voice made her strange thoughts disappeared as he bent down to her level before kissing her forehead.

Yn felt a wind passing by touching her when Mr. Kim kissed her and opened her eyes.

He went to change. Yn went to watch TV with her seven brothers tagging her.

After dinner, yn moved to her room & slept on bed.

Next day

Yn was looking at the plushie placed on bed right beside her with a frown. Grabbing it she went down & met her youngest brother.

'Oppa who got this' Jungkook took the plush in his hands examining it as his eyes went wide in shock.

'This was made by mom. She said she made it for you, we kept in a trunk. How you got that' jungkook told her only making her more scared

'It was on my bed when I woke up from sleep' yn look at the plush with pure horror.

Jungkook started laughing hearing her.

'Maybe someone took this out. You don't have to be scared' jungkook assured her keeping the soft toy on table & took her to living room.

Seeing the dull face of her in the early morning jhope asked the reason on which jungkook narrated the story.

Namjoon cooed looking at yn & called her to himself before making her sit beside him & comforting her.

Then they had breakfast together, yn then get back towards her room. She was missing school. Maybe the teachers & students weren't nice towards her but still she loves getting to know new things.

She spent her whole afternoon in room only. At evening the brothers took her to a park.

'Dear why are you looking so bored' Yoongi questioned not liking her dull face.

'I'm missing school' She complained pouting making them scrunch their faces. Who even likes school?

'Ok dear. You will go to school but a new one' yn cheered clapping her hands then they left to their room.

Another day

Yn was enjoying the papaya jimin was feeding her when the door bell ring and an unexpected visitor decided to show up herself.

Yn didn't like the arrival of the girl who smiled innocently seeing the seven brothers.

'Mimi, how are you' jimin soft voice reached in yn's ears who glare at him.

'I'm fine oppa. How are you' yn wasn't enjoying the papaya in her mouth anymore.

'I'm fine too' Jimin made her sit in middle of him & yn giving her some pieces of the fruit too.

'You know oppa, I love papaya. Yn why are you sitting here' Yn got down from couch leaving them alone. Jimin got confuse at it but got back in feeding mimi.

Yn poked her tongue on her inner cheeks looking at them & stomped her foot on ground.

She left knowing Mimi will definately came to her but this time she us prepared to face her.

Like she expected, Mimi came to her in library.

'You want something' Yn asked with a hint of confusion making Mimi smirk as she pushed yn down on floor. Yn stood up dusting her clothes.

Mimi pulled yn's hair making her scream & scratch her hands to remove them.

Mimi shouted & left yn's hair who ran out & ended up infront of jhope.

He carried her immediately seeing her shedding the tears and also noticed Mimi coming out of it.

'Oppa yn pulled my hair & scratched me hands' Mimi showed her hand which has little white mark. He look at yn who was sobbing in his arms.

'Don't cry. Your oppa is here' Jhope comforted yn but mimi smirk in mind thinking the words were for her.

Jhope hold mimi's hand taking both the girls in hall.

'Dear tell oppa what happened?' Moving his hand on her back, he gently asked making her raise her head.

'Unnie bullied me.' Mimi immediately denied at the words.

'No, yn do you have proof. Look I've marks on my hand' Mimi's question made jhope silent. Yn nodded

'There is CCTV camera in library' Mimi gasped not being aware of it while jhope praised yn for using her mind at the correct time & started watching the CCTV footage.

Mimi's face turned pale as she decided to skip away from here but she ended up bumping into Taehyung.

Taehyung noticed her scared face as she tried to run away, he hold her hands.
Lining could be seen on Jhope's forehead while he watched the full video & glare at Mimi.

'Oppa, see jhope oppa is trusting yn's fake words & is angry on me' She hugged taehyung who paid no attention towards her.

He raised an eyebrow in asking manner. Jhope told him everything making him grab Mimi from shoulders.

'Mimi, I hate when anyone lie, speak truly' he warned the girl who got afraid of him for the first time and confessed only the things she did in library.

Yn smirked in victory when taehyung called their aunt asking her to pick up Mimi.

No matter what, she is only their cousin & they can't raise their hands on her but they will make sure she won't be anywhere near yn.

'We are leaving you because you are not our real sister. No need to come here again & trouble her & also apologize to yn right now' Mimi while shivering in fear apologized to yn who ignored her. Their aunt came and not wanting any other problem he took Mimi handing her to the lady & bowed before shutting the door with loud bang

To Be Continued