I Confess

*lubdub*
*lubdub*
*lubdub*

This was the sound of Bianca's heartbeat.

lubdub lubdub lubdub.

But this heartbeat was different..

Its not the fairytale feeling where you've reached your happy ending.

Its the sound of a Secret.

A secret that you kept so long and was about to be revealed.

"Hey guys what's going on? Are you guys fighting?" As Jas, nikki and Joanne walked towards us when they saw Me and Bianca having some sort of conflict.

Bianca didnt even bothered to answer back to them, instead she was trying to fix some sort of explanation to what the hell just happened over here.

Her eyes were starting to get watery, her gestures were a little bit uncomfortable, her posture was uneasy and as she finally had the guts to speak, she said

"I didnt know what to do. I knew from day 1, that whatever it is that I was starting to feel for you was inevitable. I wanted to stop, I wanted to shut it down, I wanted to flush all my feelings away because I knew whatever it was, its not gonna happen..

..for years, I tried to hide it. I didnt want to lose you thats why I settled myself to be your bestfriend because I know thats the closest I could get to being with you.

..I know it was stupid to prank call you like this, but I didnt had any choice. At some point I needed to let it all out but with you knowing that it was me.

..I've always been inlove with you, But I knew my limits. Thats why when I finally saw something between you and Glaiza, I was ready to let you go." As her words were a little unplanned and as her voice was shaking.

"There's nothing between me ang Glaiza, Im not a lesbian, im strai.." as i was interrupted by Bianca.

"Oh for pete sake, we are not stupid here." As Bianca strongly pointed out.

"This is not the issue here!" I shouted because I honestly couldnt control myself anymore because of this confusion in my mind.

"Why didnt you tell me? Why did you let yourself be drawn to this situation where you and I cant just run away from it." As I said.

"Guys, stop it. Dont fight, remember you've been friends for so long." As Nikki pulled me back and went between us.

"No, let me answer her question once and for all." As bianca was really determined to clear things up.

As she said those words to me, honestly I felt a really tight grip from Nikki that was holding my arms. For a moment there I knew whatever she was about to say, It was about time for it to come out. And whatever she was about to say would either strengthen us, or would end our friendship.

We were all silent for about 20seconds.

Then bianca looked at me and said with great pain in her eyes.

"If I told you I was falling for you, how could you possibly reacted?

If I told you Rhi, that me, your bestest friend in the whole god damn world has secret feelings for you, could you accept that?

If I told you I get hurt everytime your with someone else, would you even understand that?

If I told you I was inlove with you, would you ever tell me you love me too?