No more hot chocolate?

GLAIZA'S POV

I don't know about you but, I feel extra relaxed today. I don't know maybe because after a long while of being isolated, I finally had a chance to be myself.

"Oh my goodness Solenn, I love your nail polish!" I screamed like a little girl as we sat on the feathered carpet lying on the floor.

"I know isn't it glamorous!" She said while holding her hot chocolate lava.

Well, a girl can still be a girl after all this horse shit right?

"Girls?" Alex said as she approached us. "I don't want to be a buzz kill but, don't you think we should be getting ready by now?" She paused, "Someone might find you here."

"Oh Alex relax, come sit with us. Nothing's going to happen." I giggled.

Alex inhaled calmly, "Glaiza, I understand you are overwhelmed to see your friend right now, but we need to go."

I smiled warmly at her, "You need to relax. It has only been a day since we teamed up to contact someone from the outside to help me. One day at a time, okay?"

From the looks of Alex, she wanted dearly to drag me outside but instead, "Yesterday I sent a forbidden signal when I granted you the capability to speak to an outsider and what's worse is I brought her here. " She looked at Solenn. "We should have left the moment she arrived and now I know someone had picked up the aura, I'm afraid that she might find you and when she does, I can not help you anymore."

"I already crossed my bridges, please just listen to me. I don't want to see both of you trapped her for the rest of your lives."

I leaned back, trying to read her gestures if she was serious. "You seemed awfully tensed."

Alex furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't think you know the gravity of what I just did."

Our argument was interrupted when we heard a knock on the door.

"Holy shit, hide!" Alex whispered harshly that made all of our butts jump immensely.

I immediately went under the kitchen counter and Solenn squeezed herself inside the cabinet in front of me, peeping one nervous eye.

I heard Alex inhaled an enormous amount of air before she opened her front door.

"Hi, Princess. What can I do for you?" Alex said casually.

"Gosh, now you call me Princess all of a sudden? Funny that we used to fuck and now you are being a complete total asshole of a stranger." The woman said that made me choke on my own saliva.

"Since when did you decide to show respect?" The woman said.

"Since the day that we had to." Alex said.

"I can't believe you have the guts throwing the cold shoulder on my face after every th--.."

"Can I help you with something?" Alex cut her short. "We both know for a fact that my place isn't something you just stumble upon unless you are here to see me personally. Now if you wouldn't mind, you are wasting my time." Alex said cockily.

Pure silence covered the area for a minute. I couldn't imagine the tension between those two are dealing. "I came here because someone had apparently broke our highest rule and that is to grant connection from our world to the outside. I for one, know that you are capable of doing such magic besides me. You are a princess too, after all."

"I am offended by your accusations, but because I know you're still not over me, I'm guessing you are just making excuses to see me." Alex said that almost made me gag.