What if?

After a while.

''Oh my goodness! Guys! I'm so glad that we found you!'' Jas sprinted to our position and started hugging us. She looked like she was about to collapse as she saw that we aren't lifeless in the middle of the forest. We may be barely breathing, wounded, bleeding but we are indeed, alive.

There was signs of relief written all over her face. I tapped her back as she joyously bounced up and down, she was so worried I almost felt guilty for running after Solenn, but then again,

Nahh.

I'd do it again.

''Girls! I'm so happy that you are okay!'' Joanne screamed while hugging us.

''Well, If okay means that Bianca and Solenn are basically handicapped.'' Chynna said smiling as she tap our heads while we were sitting.

''What the fuck were you thinking?!'' Nikki shouted while rubbing her head. She looked pretty tense ''You could have died, Solenn.'' Nikki immediately ran to Solenn and hugged her regardless of her disappointment. It was all basically pure concern that led her to that mood.

''You are pretty lucky that you have them as your friends.'' Georgina said as she was the last one to go down from the vines.

Solenn noticed George being the last one to arrive. ''Glaiza's not here?'' She asked softly looking at one by one. Jas exhaled and said ''No, she's not here.'' I looked at Solenn and saw how her face fell and nodded lightly.

I was being carefully sat with the helping hand of Jas and Chynna. Solenn darted her eyes at the back George was standing. ''Well that sucks.'' She exhaled. ''Even Miss George can be here and she can't.'' My mouth opened as if I wanted to atleast say something but I knew there's nothing I can say to lessen whatever she's feeling right now, so I just closed mine and fell silent.

After a couple of minutes of silence, ''How did you guys know? How did you find us?'' Solenn asked everyone.

What surprised me was the one who answered her question. ''If Bianca didn't ran after you and alerted us all that you are in danger, we could have still be in the mansion watching at the home theater. Totally having no clue that you are here.'' Georgina spoke. ''You could have died of Exsanguination.''

''Excuse me, Dexter? English please?'' Chynna asked George while scratching her head.
''That is english, bird brain.'' Nikki said to Chynna.

''Exsanguination is the process of blood loss, to a degree sufficient to cause death.'' Georgina explained humbly not minding the level of Intelligence the people has around her.
''Or in simpler term, what you did there was plain stupid.'' Chynna said to Solenn.
''Shut up nincampoop, you are not helping.'' Jas scolded Chynna.

''I'm sorry.'' Solenn's head went down feeling all kinds of guilt.

''Don't apologize to us, it's Bianca you owe big time. She saved you. Yet, she's the one who's more covered in blood.'' Jas said as she sat beside me.

''And the one who's always given under credit.'' Solenn whispered. I wasn't looking at her because Jas was treating my wounds from the back. She pulled out a small medical kit from her bag. Always the girl scout.

I felt Solenn's hunting stare was on me, the one's that sparkle a few times. She didn't had to say it, but I knew she appreciate what I've done for her.