Shameless

BIANCA'S POV

I was never a fan of alcohol. In some cases you might think I was pretty much a drunktard  bitch before when I used to look at girls only to have them as a trophy. Do you know what's worse than feeling abandoned? It's when you look at the eyes of someone who means so much to you and only to see that you are no more than a complete stranger.

Deep within the mansion, there was this small little pub where competitors from different parts of the world can unwind every time there was no competition.

''Do I look ugly to you?'' I slammed the beer glass at the bar side table as I asked my patient companion. It has been literally years since I had alcohol in my body.

"No, you are not." Rhian said as she smiled widely at my drunk self that she found oddly amusing.

''Do I smell?'' I said as I chugged another glass down my throat.

''When hit by sunlight yeah, but besides that no, you smell nice.'' Rhian said as she raised her eyebrow and looked at me amused.

''Then why does every time I fall in love, the girl ignores me?'' I asked painfully as I threw another shot down the hill.

At the mention of my confession, she averted back her attention to me. ''You're in love?'' She asked with a barely audible voice. ''With who?''

''It doesn't matter anyway because she decided to dump my pathetic heart away.'' I said painfully. Tears were threatening to get out but I fought hard to keep it inside.

She shrugged and drank from her favorite Carlsberg. ''Do you think you are the only one who's heart is broken? Glaiza and I aren't a exactly blooming. She keeps on worrying about Solenn. She thinks that she's one of the reasons that girl attempted to commit suicide.''

My eyes popped open at the mention of Solenn's name. ''Well that explains why she dumped me.'' I mumbled.

''What did you say?'' She asked.

''Nothing.'' I said in defense. ''I mean, that's not entirely a lie. She did runaway so that you can be with Glaiza and she will finally be happy.'' I said as I stared sincerely at her eyes.

''She said that?'' Rhian asked lowly with confusion written all over her face.

She may have noticed that we might have been drinking a little too much because she snatched the last vegas bomb shot I held in my hand. ''Okay, I think you had a little too many for the night.'' She said then chugged the last shot in front of me. ''No fair.'' I said as I crossed my arms.

''What's not fair is that you didn't tell me who broke your heart. I am your best friend since you were in diapers, I demand to know.'' She asked mirroring my crossed arms.

I was about to defend myself but mixed liquids were threatening to get out of my mouth. She immediately pulled an ice bucket and covered my mouth with it as I released what was fighting to get out minutes ago.

People that I've recognized from the competition looked at us in disgust. ''What? You don't puke using your mouth?'' I heard Rhian asked a female that instantly walked away. ''Wa-arr freak'' I said to Rhian in between my vomit. She nodded her head in agreement. ''I'm a little tipsy too, let's go back to our rooms before I get deported.'' She said and I smiled widely as I wiped a lost puke on my lower lip.

On our way to the room, I keep on stumbling down as we entered the hallway. Rhian lifted my arm and carried it to her shoulder for balance.

When you are in a state of pain, they say that alcohol's effect doubles up. I think it was an urban theory that most of the people make up before to excuse themselves. Well, to tell you honestly I do feel a little high than before. So, bite me.