The Chase

Saturday 7pm
Rockwell
October 24, 2016

The place was fancy. Considering the fact that it is one of the most expensive restaurants. There was a tasteful artwork, fresh sets of flowers, candlelight, classic music and the most beautiful crystal chandelier I have ever seen to make it sound perfectly irritating for me.

"Where are they?" I said as we crawl towards the fresh set of flowers on a big pot a little far from their table near the side of the entrance.

Bianca followed my steps and bumped my head with hers. "Ouch.. that hur-.. Ohh. White truffle!" As Bianca's mouth watered on her favorite white heavenly dessert. Uuuuuuugh. Truuuuffle. No, snap out of this Rhi. You need to get your girl. Hihi. My girl? I smiled weirdly totally forgetting that Bianca was beside me.

"What are you smiling at? You look like a maniac. I swear im going to leave you here." She said then looked at me like I was totally being weird.

"I am not." I said as I waved my hand over her face.

"Are you thinking about Glaiza being naked? If you are, I swear im going to make you eat that fresh flowers infront of you." Bianca said in disgust then smiled.

"What? No! You're a pervert. Can you keep it down? Someone might see us." I whispered as I pushed her lightly that made her fall from her position.

"Now where are they?" I said as I scanned through my binoculars. Yes, I know. I brought them.

"Excuse me miss, are you lost?" I jumpped at his voice and the binoculars fell from my hand. A tall man wearing a well pressed coat and tie stood infront of us. Oh boy, I think he's the manager.

"Uhh. No. We were just uh-mm. S-spying on a fri-end." I stuttered while I wasn't totally aware of what I said.

"Oh? I can see that. Okay. Well, May I know whats the name of your friend so I can accomodate you to them?" The manager said courtiously with a friendly smile.

"Its Glaiza and Solenn Heu--."

"You know Ms. Solenn? " The manager faced us with his eye brow raised.

"No." Bianca said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh. Because if you are friends with Ms. Solenn, then you'd know that she owns the restaurant." The manager said giving us a warm smile.

Unconsciously, I rolled my eyes at his question. "Yeah, I mean we're not actually friends. My bestfriend here had a thing with her way back and as for me, she has something that's mine and im planning to get that bac-.."

"Woah! Uhm. Sir, Can you give us a seat? But we didn't made any reservations. My father can call you to settle the arrangements." Bianca interrupted as she saved me from ruining our Mission GetBackGlaiza101. I know, I was really poor at lying. I get nervous, okay?

"You're in luck. Somebody just cancelled their reservations today." He said with a very cheerful smile.

"Great! Can you kindly take us to our seat now?" Bianca said politely that made the manager nod and guided us to the area.

"I think its your lucky day. Its right behind your friends, Ms. Glaiza and Solenn." As the manager gestured his hand pointing to their position.