Travel Buddies

Monday Morning.

This is one day of the week that most people are really lazy to wake up to. Maybe because its a start of a looooong week of work, or the great weekend just ended too soon.

But for me, this monday was different.

This was by far my most exciting monday ever.

Why?

ring.. ring..
ring.. ring..

"Rhian Calling"

"Vacation!" I said to the woman I called.

"Finally a vacation that we all need! im on my way!" Jas said while driving.

"Faster! Ha Ha." I said then
*Hangs up phone*

"Rhian Calling"

"What the? this is the third time you called me rhian! Ha Ha! Yes I'll be there in a bit" Joanne said while catching some cab going to the airport.

"Faster! Ha Ha!" As I said then
*Hangs up phone*

"Rhian Calling"

ring.. ring..
ring.. ring..
ring.. ring..
ring..

..
...
....

*toot* *toot* *toot*

"what the?" I said when someone rejected my call.

*1message received*

From Nikki

" I know what you're gonna say, because you already called me for the 50th time. Yes, i know you'll just gonna say "Faster!" then hang up. So im saying this in advance..

You just have to wait for me. Im gonna be late because of who I am as a person and I ran out of excuses. So bbye! Ha ha ha ha b l e h."

"Okaaaaaaay." I said to myself then laughed.

As I have called every single one of my friends, there's this one last person that i've been really dying to see. So I called her, trying to compose myself, trying to fix my words, and just trying to keep it cool.

ring..

ring..

ring..

lubdublubdublubdub

why am I nervous?

ring..

ring..

I am just calling her..

ring..

"Hello?"
As a very soft and delicate voice answered my long awaited call.

"Uhm. H-Hello Glai! Are You ready? Dont forget anything okay? So you wouldnt have to worry about going back anymore." I said while i jittered a little.

"Aww thats so sweet of you to call and remind me. Thanks! By the way, I'll be coming a little late. I'd have to fetch my friend first. Okay?" She said

"Oh.. Okay. We'll just see you there?" I said.

"Yes. See you whi!" She said.

Oh yeah. I nearly forgot to tell you. Glaiza has a Plus One. In short, it wouldnt be so exclusively private between us friends. She wants us to meet her friend that just came from london. Who am I to say no right? besides, i dont want to be rude. I want to meet her friend too. No big deal.