Defeat

There I was, looking like a criminal who's been caught red handed. There was sweat coming out from my forehead. Geez. How the hell could I ever pass this through. Can I just run away and pretend that some house was on fire and badly needed my water? Ha! Like that's not weird. Im being nonsense. Ugh. Think. Think. Think of a good reason, Rhian. Oh aha! I could slap Bianca and pretend that we're acting? She would totally forgive me after all, the situation needed it. Or I can just tell Glaiza the truth and kiss those rep pulpy lips. Wait, what?

"So much for the greatest criminal plan, huh?" Bianca whispered then I elbowed her stomach that made her squint and laughed.

"Shut up." I said to my ever so sweet evil bestfriend.

I glanced at their direction again. There they are, staring right through my soul. They were definitely waiting for my explanation. Should I deny what they obviously heard with the looks of Solenn looking like she wants to slaughter me? Or should I tell her the truth?

"She finally accepted the movie offer." Bianca intercepted me before I could even answer.

"What the fu--.?" I said while the two was as confused as I was.

"She was practicing the script. Gabriel and Daniela where the characters. Lesbian Movie, Coming soon on theaters near you." As Bianca smiled nervously trying so hard not to be caught.

"Is that true, Rhian? You've finally considered acting?" She said and tried to smile casually, but still there's this piersing look on her eyes that darted my heart with pain.

I saw Solenn scooted closer to her as when Glaiza asked me about the acting thingy which she has been pushing me to take it since forever. Solenn's eyes darted to mine like she was trying to irritate me with the fact that Glaiza is hers now. But, I also saw how she looked at my bestfriend and how her eyes soften as it landed to Bianca.

"Yes, Bianca did a good job pursuing me. So I finally said yes." I said that sounded like it has a double meaning that felt awkward. It looked like I was referring to Bianca. Oh shit, I forgot that I lied about being her girlfriend. Oh snap, no. no. no.

"Its good news. Im happy for you." As Glaiza said with a heavy heart then turned her back that made me want to just hug her and confess everything. But Bianca is right, this is not the right time.

"Bye Glaiza." I whispered as she walked away.

------

Pool Party
Tomas Morato
2100H

The pool party just started when I arrived. They all started staring when I entered the house, some girls started to talk closer in a very low voice and were looking at me strangely. What the hell?

Luckily, my friends saw me and they immediately came to the spot where I was standing.

Joanne said "Hey! How's our favorite Lesbian?" She giggled. Before I could even answer,

Nikki interrupted "Thats my girl! Always the center of attention!" What? I dont get this.

Then Jas interrupted too. "Hey Rhi, Are you okay?" What? Why would she think im not okay?

So I gave her a confused look and answered her. "Whuu-aaht? Whuut juuu meeaaa-n. Whh-yy whajathinkkk em naaat owkee-hiy?" *hicup* Oh yeah, right. I forgot to tell you. Im drunk. Hihi. Surree-ey. *hicup*