Capsize

BIANCA'S POV

At my darkest moment, I couldn't recognize myself even though how much I look deeper. It's time to face the music, I was just attached to the cliché thought that whatever we had was different. Well the truth is, I was the only one who honestly believed that we had a chance in this world full of lies.

And that was enough to break a strong woman down her feet.

It's time to pay the price.

"Sit down." Rhian whispered.

I followed her slowly as she took my hand to the soft white matress that has a small bedside dim light lamp.

"Are you sure?" I asked blankly. I wasn't thinking straight and I hated myself for devouring this moment when we were both vulnerable.

When she didn't speak, I took that as a sign to stand up close to her. What surprised me was, the way I smelled her perfume was screaming pure seduction.

"Lay down." I said as I pushed her body down the bed slowly.

She did exactly as what I intruct her, and God knows how much I really hoped she didn't.

"Do what you must." She whispered as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Don't be afraid to get rough on me." She said not minding how her dirty mouth sounded like.

"I don't even care anymore." Her voice cracked.

I leaned closer, stopping inches in front of her. My head was fucked up and she was a total wreck. A perfect combination to regret.

She pulled my shirt and everything went grey as our lips touched for the very first time.

Her hands glided to my back as if she was on auto pilot mode. The moment was so deceiving and no one could have ever pull away from that situation we were already in.

But it was me and my best friend.

"I'm in love with Solenn."
"I love Glaiza so much."

We said exactly at the same time.

I felt my feet flew away from Rhian and she immediately stood up.

I held my head with two hands and she covered her face with, also, her two hands. We both stared silently at each other, totally knew what we did back there.

Obviously, that incident got the alcohol on our body vanish in thin air.

After a few seconds of staring, we did something that we both wanted to.

"Fuck that was weird." Rhian said and I burst out of laughter. I nodded my head in agreement as I scratched my scalp.

"Atleast now we know how it felt so damn wrong." I said as I walked slowly to her while giggling.

"Yeah, but to make it more awkward, you are a good kisser." She teased. I playfully motion myself looking like I was barfing. "Second to Glaiza ofcourse." She rolled her eyes.

At the mention of her name, Rhian's face fell instantly. I saw the same pain I witnessed a while ago when we both saw Glaiza coming out of Solenn's room.