It's a Date-Date

This is the day that I've been waiting for.

It's now or never.

Ring..
Ring..
Ring..

"Hey Rhian." A voice came from the other line.

"Hey." I said to the caller.

"Are you ready for tonight?" She said.

"I don't know. What if she doesn't want me? What if this was all a big mistake?" I said.

"Trust me, it's going to be okay. You're going to be okay." She said.

"I hope so." I said.

"Don't you ever hold back again." She said.

"I couldn't have got this if it wasn't for you." I whispered.

"Your happiness is important to me." She said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I want you to be happy, even if its not with me." She said.

"I don't know what to say...." I said.

"Just tell me you won her heart back, then your debt is repaid." She said smiling.

"But how did you got me a date with her at the first pl---.?" I was cut short.

"Don't screw it up." She whispered.
(Hangs up phone)

"Hello? Bianca?" I said.

Toot..
Toot..
Toot..

"Great." I sighed.

Saturday 6:00PM
Aubergine Fine Dining Restaurant,
Bonifacio Global City

The place is very important to me, I used to come here everytime I want to be alone. The fact that it was fancy, it also has a rooftop that can be accessed privately by me. Before you can say anything, Well the restaurant isn't mine. Oh please don't give me that look. My dad may be rich but we don't own every single location in this story. No chill, right? Lol.

It was founded by my dad's famous chef friend and is managed by managers from different 5 star hotels. It reminded me of the time when we stalked Solenn and Glaiza at a certain restaurant not far from here.

And yes, I had the chance to pick wherever restaurant I want to be on my date with G. Thanks to Bianca, my bestfriend ofcourse. She told me the least that she could do is to let me choose a restaurant so that I can atleast be a little comfortable when dealing with Glaiza face to face. Maybe I can say the right words? I can memorize my speech? I can fix my thoughts? I can organize a step by step plan? And maybe after all of those,

I can be ready.. Maybe.

I sat on the single fine leathered couch right beside the window as I wait for her.

"Do you care for some wine, Mademoiselle?" As a waiter approached me.

"Yes, please." I said as I gestured politely.