Heat Session

WARNING!

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Enter at your own risk.
Ages 18 and below are prohibited from this chapter,

Or you could just, you know, still read it. Ha. Bite me.

"If you're looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want no matter how much it destroys you, it's love. And when you love someone you don't stop, ever. Even when people roll their eyes, and call you crazy. Even then. Especially then."

- Ted

GLAIZA'S POV

Sipping from my hot covered chocolate latte, I inhaled the addicting aroma of roasted beans crafted inside my mug. My body was beneath the very deep seated and squishy sofa in front of my favorite fire place to add that extra comfortable feeling.

Both of my hands were holding my favorite things in the whole world.

One, my left hand holds the chocolate loco. Yum.

And two, my right was holding,

"Rhian," My lips softly released her name as I whispered through a beauty sleeping beside me. She smiled at the second my lips slightly brushed her ear. The warmness of my breath probably sent a tingling sensation down her --

"Hey, Love. What are staring at?"

My cheeks fired up in red as her question registered in my head.

What was I thinking?

Can I tell her that I wasn't staring at her, I was picturing her nak--

"Love, you're doing it again." She giggles and my ears felt like I just heard an angel speaking to me.

How can you stay good when a near Goddess image is right beside you, making you damn crazy to do bad things with her.

"I'm sorry, I just zonked out. Do you want to watch netfl--" I explained.

"You know you can touch it if you want."

She said and I choked on my choco loco. I felt my cheeks burned up as I slowly trailed back to her eyes.

Didn't expect that.

Was I that obvious?

She smiled at my foolish reaction, totally selling my crystal clear motive.

She was texting on her phone and how she looks too adorable everytime she bites her tongue, showing a part of it. "I just texted the driver to come and pick up Bianca at the airport. That girl doesn't know how to wait for anything or she'll just probably hitch a cab home." She said and put away her phone.

"She waited for you," I said.
Why the fuck did I say that?

"She loved you more than anything."
Where is the freaking control button on my damn mouth?

I didn't know why that pinched a little.

"Babe," she whispered as she held my hand but I slowly retreated it away from her.

"You care for her so much." I said.

"Of course, duh because I love her." She said as she made a face like it was the most stupidest thing I have ever said.

I felt like small needles were pressed against my heart from what she said.

"I love her and I will always love her.." She said and once again, she was trying to hold my hand but she tighten her grip as I was unsuccessful to pull it away this time.