Chapter 4

"Does this look okay?" Jacey ask us as she looks at herself in the mirror.

She's wearing a white spaghetti strap dress that's tight but, not too tight on her and shows off her curves nicely. Her brown hair is straight and her makeup is done in a smokey eye with a red lip, she's topped it all off with red high heels.

"You look hot!" Lacey says as she applies her lipgloss.

"Omg, amazing." Emily says with a smile.

"Gorgeous." I say as I peek my head through the bathroom door.

"What about me?" I open the door and step out and the girls immediately turn around their mouths dropping. We stay this way for a few seconds.

"Well..?" I ask breaking the silence. I'm wearing faded denim high waisted shorts a white crop top that shows a little bit of my belly and black wedges. My blonde hair is softly curled and I did a brown smokey eye with a pink lip.

"Omg." They all say, smiling.

"Gorgeous!" They squeal and wrap me in a hug.

"Girls it's time to partayyyy!!" Lacy yells as I grab my keys.

*****

When we get to the party it's 12:50 and it's in full swing. The music's blaring so loud you can hear it from miles away, I swear.

When we walk in it's no suprise to see that people are already drunk off their asses and can barely walk, some are even passed out on the floor.

I glance around the room, staring at the groups of people dancing around the room as we walk over to the jocks which include the girls' boyfriends. They all stare at us as we walks towards them. Lacy gives Jake a hug and kiss, Jacey does the same with Liam, and Emily hugs Tyler.

I smile, saying hi and then meet Tanners eyes (which tends to happen a lot.) as he stares at me, mouth hanging open in shock.

I grin, running my hands over my outfit before looking up at him, "Lively, close your mouth before you drool all over my shoes." I say sarcasticaly as I lift his chin to close his mouth, and let out a light chuckle.

He finally realizes what he's doing and stands up straight with a smirk on his face, gaining his composure.

"You look good." He says as he leans against the wall.

That's a first.

"Thanks, you too." I say with a smile, feeling my cheeks burn with heat.

Don't doubt that I look like a flippin tomato right now.

"I can show you what else looks good."He winks at me.

Of course he had to ruin the moment.

"You're disgusting." I say punching him in the arm.

He laughs, "Want a drink?"

"Actually-" I turn around expecting my friends to be there, but they have already run off with their boys to party "Um..yeah sure." I say, still looking around for the girls.

As we walk into the kitchen I find my three friends and to no suprise they are already taking shots and drinking like there's no tomorrow.