Chapter 25

"Stella!" Emily calls after me as she runs down the hall way towards my locker.

"Emily," I say, with a chuckle as she approaches me.

"It's Friday," She says through gasp of breath.

"Yeah?" I ask, in a questionable tone, as I shuffle through my locker.

"You're leaving me to go with Tanner." She says with a pouty lip.

"Hey I had all week with you, let me just have the weekend with my boyfriend." I say with a laugh, as I throw all my school books into my locker.

"Yeah, yeah I know, I have a date with Tyler anyways."

"Another one?"

"Yeah he loves dates." She says, with a laugh.

I let out a laugh and slam my locker shut.

"What's the special occasion?"

"Well, I don't know he won't tell me where we're going," She says, as we walk down the hallway.

"Ah right." I say, pushing open the double doors to the schools exit as the spring air fills my lungs.

"Well I gotta get going, Coach Jameson's needs our cheer uniforms back on Monday, have fun with Tanner fill me in on the details when you get back!" She yells, as she walks to her car.

"Will do!" I call back.

I make my way to Tanners car as I hear the chatter of teens around the schoolyard, I approach Tanners car an the group of jocks that follow beside him.

"Hey babe." Tanners says with a quirky smile as he loops his arm around my waist.

I hear some, "Aye Stella, Yo Stella an Stelzzz" from the boys around us.

"Hey," I say with a giggle.

Tanner smiles down at me, "I'll see you later guys." he says to his group of friends.

The boys say their byes an laters an head off to whatever they have to do or whoever they have to go accompany.

Tanner opens the passenger door for me, I slide into the seat throwing my book bag in the backseat, as he gets into the driver side an starts the car.

"How was your day?" He ask, as we pull out of the parking lot.

"It was good, tiring, how about you?"

"It was good, but now I'm ready to enjoy a nice weekend with my lovely girlfriend." He says, grabbing my hand an placing a kiss on the back of it.

I blush, as I feel tingles shoot up my arm,

"How long is this drive?" I ask, as he focuses back on the road.

"Well it's up on the mountain so about four an a half hours."

"Oh ok."

"Don't worry we'll stop at the Chinese place and get take out."

"You know me all to well." I say, as I reach over an place a kiss on his cheek.

He smiles back an then turns up the music, and we sing along as it blares through the car.

*****

"Sweet And Sour Chicken."

"Orange Chicken"

"Sweet"

"Orange"

"No"