Chapter 17

"Too small." I say, throwing the small red skin tight dress onto Emily's bed.

"This one?" She ask, holding up a bright yellow dress.

"Why did you even bother bringing that with you?" I ask, as I scrunch my nose up in disgust.

She laughs at my remark, throwing the dress on the bed, "Stel, that literally has got to be our seventh dress, you are picky." She says, turning to fix her hair in the mirror.

"I don't understand why I can't just wear pants." I say, walking towards her suitcase.

"It's a party Stella, not a movie date." She says, turning towards me, "Even if it was I sure hope you wouldn't wear jeans."

I snort at her comment, "There's nothing wrong with jeans." I say, pulling a white and grey dress out of her suitcase.

"Whatever you say." She says, walking into the bathroom.

I walk up to the full length mirror on the back of the closest door, I hold the dress up to me, admiring it. It's a gorgeous dress, it has thin straps and a criss-cross neckline that falls to mid-chest. It tightens  around your waist some, and then flares out into a grey color in a 'not-too-dramatic' way, like casual, and it stops mid thigh.

I slip out of my clothes and pull on the dress, throwing on some white heels. I admirer myself in the mirror, adjusting my curled hair and touching up my makeup.

 I admirer myself in the mirror, adjusting my curled hair and touching up my makeup

I don't look half bad and neither does this dress.

"Oh. My. God." Emily says, walking out of the bathroom, "You look gorgeous!" She squeals, dashing towards me to get a better look.

I turn around to look at Emily, "Wow Em's." I say, in shock.

She really looks gorgeous, she's wearing a white dress with small straps, the dress tightens around her waist and then flares out to mid-thigh, her hair is curled to look natural and her makeup is done perfectly.

She smiles and squeals, "You like?" She ask, turning and spinning in a circle to show me.

"I love." I say, staring at the dress in awe.

"Oh Stella, you look gorgeous in that dress."

"Yeah, it's pretty nice isn't it?" I ask, turning to look at myself in the mirror again.

"It's more than nice." She says, coming up beside to look at me through the mirror, she smiles, "He gonna think you're so gorgeous.

I smile back at her.

"Now come on we have to go!" She says, in a excited tone, pulling me out of the room.

*****

"There has got to be over a hundred people here." I say, in shock, as we walk towards the big house.

Tanner shrugs, "Only about four hundred, maybe more."

"Four hundred! If there's that many people at this party, than this better be the day that pigs fly." I say, in surprise.

Tanner laughs, looking down at me "You're so weird." He says, with a smile.

I smile back as we enter the big house.

It's huge, like a mansion. There's people everywhere, dancing, drinking, sleeping.

Yep sleeping on the floor and the stairs.

Tanner holds my hand tightly as he drags me through the huge crowd and into the kitchen.

"Hey." He says to some blonde headed boy.

"Tanner! My man glad you could make it," The boy says, walking up to Tanner, "and who might this be?" He asks, looking at me.

"This is my girlfriend Stella."

"Well, well, nice to meet you Stella." The boy says, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you to..uhm.."

"James," Tanner cuts in, "He's the one who is lending us the cabin.

"Oh, James," I say, with a smile, "The cabin is lovely."

James just smirks and says a quick thank you before running off into the crowd of dancing people.

"Shots?" Tanner ask, turning towards me.

"I don't know.." I say, in hesitation.

"We don't have too." He says, with a concerned look.

"No, no, its ok," I say, smiling up at him, "Lets have some fun!" I say, reaching for a shot.

Tanner shakes his head, with a smile, before joining in.

*****

It's around ten o'clock now and I have completely lost track of how many drinks I've had.

"Stella." Emily stutters, as she stumbles, "Im t-tired."

I giggle, as Emily passes out onto the couch, Tyler right beside her.

I turn around and stumble out of the kitchen and up the stairs, opening the door to an empty bedroom, I yawn as I grow weaker. I fall onto the bed as everything turns black and sleep takes over.