Chapter 11

Stella's outfit above^

"Stel come on!" Emily yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I yell back, as I take one last glance at myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing a white sleeveless crop top with a heart shaped v-neck, with a red skirt, brown wedged ankle boots, denim jacket, and a brown side bag with my blonde hair curled.

"You look hot! Tanner's going to be all over you tonight." Emily says as I walk down the stairs.

"Thanks, not exactly what I want." I say as  I shut the front door behind me and we make our way to her car.

"I mean like he's gonna be jealous cause he can't have you." She says playfully.

I raise a brow, looking up, "Well when you put that way.." I joke.

We both laugh and climb into the car.

*****

"Omg Stel! This party is lit!" Emily squeals as we pull up.

I cringe at her choice of words.

"Lit?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it's my new word I'm using." She says with a cheeky smile as she turns off the car.

"Oh Em, you never fail to surprise me, I guess it's true when they say opposites attract cause we are totally different." I say as I push open the car door and step out.

"Good, and if you mean in a friendship way than yes." She says with a smile getting out of the car also.

I laugh before turning towards the house.

"There is a lot of people."

"Yes, you know the drill right? We stay beside each other or close to each other at all times and if we leave we tell the other and always take a person with you to the bathroom aka your best friend," She says, smiling and pointing at herself, "and never ever let someone else get you an open cup drink and never set your drink down out of sight and-"

"Yes yes, I get it Em, we will be okay just calm down and enjoy the party." I say smiling at her as we start to walk.

Emily is always about plans or organization and safety she kinda reminded me of Tamara off Awkward we were like them, of course I would play Jenna.

"I'm sorry I just don't want anything to go wrong, especially to my bestfriend." She says, stopping and rolling her bottom lip out into a pouty lip.

"We will be fine." I say, rubbing her arm a little, "Now come on let's go have fun." I say with a smile, facing the house.

"It going to be a blast," she says, smiling as we continue walking down the sidewalk towards the house,"Are you going to be the D.D?" She ask.

"Always Em, I'm always the designated driver." I say with a laugh.

"Oh yeah you don't drink at party's."

"Only soda."

"Oh Stel." She says, with a laugh.

When we walk into the party it's full, there's people everywhere, the living room is crowded with people dancing, the front yard also. The backyard is filled with the smokers, and druggies. It's a pretty big house with a lot of rooms. Me and Emily decide to go to the kitchen where there is less people.

"Hey baby." Tyler says, kissing Emily on the cheek when we walk into the kitchen and giving her a hug.

"Hey." She says giving him a hug back.