Chapter 12

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" I quickly roll over, shutting off my alarm and prying me eyes open as the sun beams through my curtains.

It's Monday a school day which means I have to go to school and try to avoid the presence of Tanner.

Nothing really happened after the party Friday, we just finished our game of spin the bottle and then everyone bolted for the doors once the cops showed up to shut it down. I went and stayed with Emily, but then came home Saturday night to catch up on my study's.

I roll over grabbing my phone to check the time.

It's 6:15.

I sigh, getting up and head to the bathroom for a shower. After my shower I get dressed in my school uniform, apply some mascara and lipstick, and brush my curly hair out, grabbing my bag and heading down stairs.

Since it's Monday and my aunt and uncle have to work they sent Sophie off to daycare and are already gone.

"Hey Stel." Emily says, strolling into the kitchen.

I jump from her surprise appearance, "You know there's such thing as a doorbell." I say, holding my hand on my chest, panting.

"So that's what that button does." She replies sarcastically.

"You about gave me a heart attack."

"But your still here aren't you?" She ask, smirking.

"Smartass."

"Twat."

"Hoebag."

"Slut."

"Okay, I'm too tired for this, come on let's go before we are late." I say, grabbing my keys, bag, phone and walking out of the door.

*****

We pull up to school and see Tanner and his 'clique' sitting outside in front of the school, the usual.

"I just want to get to my locker." I say, as walk up to the school.

"No we have to stop, Tyler's over there." Emily says, slowing down.

"Please make it quick."

"Don't worry." She says, running off towards the group.

I stand a few feet away from them, swinging my key chain on my finger.

"Hey Stel, why are you all the way over there?" Tanner ask.

I continue swinging my key chain, and shrug.

He looks over at Tyler and Emily who are having their own conversation.

"Ah I see, bestfriend gotta say hi to boyfriend." He says, leaning against the school wall.

I glare at him, nodding.

I rather be doing anything else than having a conversation with this douchebag.

"You can come closer we don't bite." He says with a chuckle.

I roll my eyes, hesitating before I slowly walk over to them.

"Hey Stella." Jake and Luke say.