Chapter 13

"Mommy, mommy!" I yell as I run down the long hallway to my mom whose in the kitchen.

"Yes honey?" My mom ask looking away from the sink and down at me with a smile.

"I caught one!" I say holding up the jar my butterfly was in.

"That's awesome." My moms says, bending down to where she is eye level with me, examining the butterfly.

"That's amazing." My dad says, walking into the kitchen.

"I know! It's beautiful." I say smiling at the jar.

"Just like our baby girl." My dad says picking me up and kissing my forehead.

I roll over as the sun shines in my eyes. I tear them open and stare out of my window at the blue sky and the clouds. It's Saturday the one day I get to sleep in.

I slowly crawl out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, cleaning up, it's cold outside it being February and all, so I throw on some yoga pants and a hoodie and head down to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." I say to my aunt, uncle, and Sophie as I walk into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Sweetheart." My uncle says with a smile.

"Me and your uncle have some things to do today, would you mind watching Sophie?" My aunt ask, handing me my breakfast.

"Sure, I'll watch her." I say with a smile, "But um I have someone coming over to help with a history project if that's ok?"

"Yeah that's fine hun just keep the house clean." She says with a smile.

"Will do." I say digging into my pancakes.

*****

'Ding! Dong!'

"Sophie don't open the door!" I tell her as I walk towards the door.

She halts in her steps, turning towards me with an innocent smile, "I wasn't." She says looking up at me.

I roll my eyes playfully at her as I ruffle her hair before turning towards the door.

I open it to see Tanner standing there with a smile.

"Hey." I say with a smile, moving out of the way to let him in.

"Hey." He smiles down at me.

"Hi!" Sophie says looking up at him.

I chuckle, "This is my little sister Sophie." I say patting her head.

"Well nice to meet you Sophie." He says with a smile, bending down to shake her hand.

She shakes his hand and smiles really big.

"Go play Sophie we have to do some work." I say.

"Okay." She says skipping down the hallway.

"She's so cute."

"She's a hand full." I say, watching her little retreating figure disappear up the stairs.

"Eh, doubt it."

"Try living with her for five years." I say, shutting the door behind Tanner.

He chuckles and goes to take a seat on the couch.

"Would you like anything?" I ask as I walk into the living room.

"Water's fine." He says with a smile.

"What about Mountain Dew?"

"Yeah, that'll be better."

"Okay, I'll be right back." I say walking towards kitchen.

I come back, handing him his drink and sit beside him on the couch.

"So, what do you wanna start on first?" I ask looking towards him.

"Whatever you wanna start with." He says with a smile.

"Okay, well let's just gather information on him for now and then we can go from there."

"Sounds good to me."

2 Hours Later

"Okay, she's finally asleep." I say sitting back down on the couch.

"Finally." Tanner says with a chuckle.

"Yeah." I say, chuckling also, "We finished all our work for the day."

"Yeah, we got a lot done." He says, looking over at me.

"Yeah." I say sitting back into the couch cushions and letting out a sigh, "Hungry?" I ask turning towards him.

"Yeah."

"Let's go cook something." I say slapping his knee jokingly as I get up.

I walk into the kitchen and start digging through the freezer, "Umm..Pizza Rolls?" I ask, pulling out the bag of frozen deliciousness.

"Sounds good to me."

"Here." I say throwing him the pizza rolls.

We spread them out onto a pan and place them in the oven.

"Okay, well that should take at least thirty minutes, so I should probably do the dishes while waiting." I say walking to the sink.

"Well aren't you just a very productive person." He says sarcastically with smirk.

We carry on a conversation about random stuff as I finish up the dishes.

"That's done." I say wiping my hands off and turning around towards the oven, only to run into Tanner.

I let out a small squeal as I grab onto his arms to keep myself from falling into the counter, he does the same grabbing my waist. His eyes meet mine and I fill the heat rush into my cheeks. He pushes a strand of hair out of my face and caresses my cheek and smiles. A smile tugs up on my lips also as his gaze moves to my lips and back to my eyes. He slowly leans inward and pushes me gently into the counter leaving no space between us as he slowly leans closer to my face.

'Beep!' The oven timer beeps loudly signaling that the pizza rolls are done.

He stands up straight letting his hand drop back to his side as he turns towards the oven.

I stand there in shock and annoyance that the oven had to ruin the perfect moment, only to be snapped out of my daze by Tanner asking how many pizza rolls I wanted.

At this moment I don't want pizza rolls, I want his lips against mine.

Fuck. You. Oven.

Hey everyone!! :)

I hope your enjoying the story!! So Tanner and Stella finally happened!!

Please Vote and comment!

I'll see y'all in the next chapter ;)