Chapter 1: POW!

Hello there people, my name is Leah but my friends call me Lunter(yeah I know what your thinking, "Seriously, Lunter? That's so stupid.") Well I don't give a damn, I like it. So back off you scum...

"Lunter!!!" Andy yelled at me.

"What?" I said touching my ear.

"Did you hear what I said?" Andy asked annoyed.

"Yes?" I said sounding more like a question.

"You spaced out didn't you?" She said and I just nodded. "I'll say it again. Just listen asshole." She said.

"Hey that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me." I said with sarcasam. Ahh... sarcasam.

"Whatever. Anyways about earlier, what I was trying to say was that my parents are letting me get a dog!" She said excited. Let me explain, Andy has been trying to persuade her parents in to getting her a dog since last year when her sister, Charlotte, got a hamster. She said that it was unfair that her sister has a rat in the house and she has nothing to keep her company. I know, rude.

We were now at my locker when Kylie walked up to us.

"Hey!" Andy and I said in uninson.

"Shut your pie hole." Kylie said.

"Well hello to you too sunshine." Andy said.

"I'm sorry is just that Evan, my neighboor, won't shut up his stupid dog last night. I was so close to get my Father's gun and shoot the fucking dog." Kylie said, seriously annoyed. And if your wondering why her dad has a gun, it's simple, he's in the army.

"Wow. That is so funny!" Andy said laughing.

"What's so funny about not getting my sleep?" Kylie asked.

"Cause you look like shit." Andy said laughing and we both joined in.

We began walking to homeroom when a hard chest hit me and I fell on my butt.

"Watch it freak!" A voice yelled at me. I stood up dusted off my butt.

"You watch it punk." And when I looked up I saw the school's jerk, Kaleb Forrest.

"What did you say?" He asked with a amused smile on he's face.

"I said, watch were your going you pig. Didn't you hear right or are you deaf?" I said. "Lunter let's go." Andy said.

"Seriously, Lunter? That is so weird even for you." He said laughing and so did his friends in the back.

"Nice comeback pig." I said and walked away but he grabbed me by the arm and turned me around.

"Nobody talks to me that way. Apologize freak." He said with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Sure." I said sweetly. "I'm so sorry that you were born with a pig face. Can I go now? Thanks." I said and walked away.

"You will pay for this!!" I heard him yell.

"I would love to see you try pig!!" I said with a smirk and walked my way to homeroom.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey dudes and dudets!! Thanks for reading the first chapter. I will update when I have at least 3 votes, cause I need to know if you guys like the story. Also if ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE trys to steal MY STORY I will put you in prison. I'm kidding, but seriously try anything and y'all be facing some BIG consequences. Peace out my little penguins!!