Chapter 24/Epilogue

So Kaleb and I decided to audition for Juilliard. So here we are in front of the University of my dreams scared like a baby.

"Relax Leah. Everything will be fine." Kaleb said hugging me. I didn't know I was so tense until I let loose in his arms.

"I know, I just...what if-" he cut me off.

"No buts or what ifs, okay? You are going to be just fine." He said. I laughed a little.

"What?" He asked with a lopsided smile.

"You said no buts." I said laughing a little.

"Very mature." He said chuckling. "I love you." He said kissing me.

"I love you too." I said. We both held hands and took a deep breath. "Let's do this."

(...)

"Just a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere..." Kaleb began to sing. We where in the rehearsal room. We were practicing our song, well actually Journey's song, you get my point.

"Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit, he took the midnight train going anywhere..." I sang. I was so nerveous.

As we finished the song James, the guy we met at the Talent show, came in.

"That sounded fantastico! You guys are definently going to win your spot." He said smiling.

"Thanks James." I said. "We should get going, the audition starts in 3 hours and we need to get ready and rehears some more." I said.

"Of course! You guys go and get ready." He said walking towards the pianist.

Kaleb and I walked out of the room and went to our dorm room to get ready. We were staying in Juilliard!! They gave us a room and all, it was so exciting.

"Kaleb could you maybe, um, leave the room so I can dress?" I said shyly. I know we were boyfriend-girlfriend, but I was still not ready for him to see me naked. He just smiled at me with amusement written in his eyes.

"Sure." He said and walked out the door. Okay, that was way to easy. 5...4...3...2...1

"Oops!" He said opening the door faking to be sorry. He always does this. "Oh come on!!"

"Kaleb... that trick has gotten old." I said smiling at his childish behavior.

"But-I-You, aww man!" Kaleb said and walked away. Now I can get ready.

3 hours later...

So it's been three hourd already and Kaleb and I are next. I am so nerveous.

"We are going to do great Leah. Relax and just be yourself." Kaleb said kissing my forehead.

"Okay. We can do this. I can do this. You can this. We will-"

"Leah!" Kaleb said shacking. "Stop babling and focus." He said. "Remember this...I love you." He said kissing.

"I love you too. That was very sweet." I said almost crying. Almost.

"Next we have a duet, Kaleb B. Forrest and Leah D. Hunter singing Don't stop believing by Journey." The host said. Kaleb and I walked to the middle of the stage. It was pitch black until BAM! The bright lights where directed at us.

"We can do this. You can do this." Kaleb whispered. I just nodded.

The music began and so we did.

Kaleb: Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

Leah: Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train
Goin' anywhere

Kaleb: A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on and on and on

Both: Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlight people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

Kaleb: Workin' hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin' anything to roll the dice
Just one more time

Leah: Some will win
Some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

Both: Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlight people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

[Instrumental interlude]

Both: Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on
Streetlight people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
Streetlight people

As we finished singing I felt alive. I felt free. I was me. The stage went pitch black and we walked out.

"Well let's give them a round of applause. That was amazing!" The host said.

"I feel amazing!!" I said kissing Kaleb. "I love you." I said.

He chuckled a little. "I love you too."

"The judges have made their decisions. The people accepted for Juilliard are Phill and Grace, Kevin and Lindsey..." The list went on and on. Until the last person.

"And finally Kaleb Forrest and Leah Hunter." OH. MY. GOSH. Did he just said our names!?!?!

"He said our names!!!!" Kaleb said shocked.

"I KNOW!!!"

"Thank you all for coming and I we will see you all this semester." The host said. And with that the audition was over.

Kaleb and I walked to our room and jumped to the bed.

"That was amazing. I can't believe WE are going to Juilliard." I said.

"I know. I am so proud of you." He said kissing me. We kissed what felt like ours until we needed to catch our breath.

"I'm ready." I said.

"What? Are you sure?" Kaleb asked worried.

"Yes."

"Just tell me when to stop if it hurts." he said.

"Thank you for letting me be the firts to touch you." Kaleb said pulling a strand of my hair back. Yes, we made love. It was amazing.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" Kaleb asked.

"For everything. For loving me. For apologizing. For being there for me. For just being you." I said.

"I love you so much." He said kissing me with such passion.

"I love you so much." I said crying a little.

"Why are you crying?" Kaleb said chuckling at my reaction.

"I am just so thankful I got to meet you." I said sniffling.

"No. I should be the one being thankful. You got me out of hell and brought me to heaven. You are my angel Leah." He said kissing my forehead.

And with that we both fell asleep. Now I know what love is and I ain't letting it go.

The end.

A/N:

Thank you guys for reading this story!!! It means the world to me. Please stay tunned for my next story, it's called "Delinquent". I'll tell you guys when I publish the first chapter. Bye penguins!! See you soon.

~J♡☆