Chapter 15: Frankenfood

Dedicated to: KarlaPerez890969

But...what?" I asked confused. We are currently in Noah's kitchen trying to divide the kitchen fairly. He said something about Cupcake Wars; don't know what the hell that is but, whatever.

"We take the left side and you take the right side. Got it?" Noah said.

"Fine!" They gave us the smallest part of the kitchen, but to be fair they gave us Team Batman, so...I don't mind, after all we are going to win.

You are possibly wondering about Kaleb being in my team. Well let's just say I want all of this drama behind us. I don't care if he slept with Ashley. Lie. Shut up brain! We are just friends and I just have to forget about my feelings for him. It's easy to say but hard to do it. I hate myself for liking him.

"Let's go Team Joker." Noah said all cocky walking towards the left side of the kitchen.

"5...4...3...2...1...go!" Joe screamed.

We ran to the fridge and got all the things we could find and carry. After the fridge was empty we went to our stations.

"What do you have Kirito?" I asked.

"Eggs, olives and pickles." He said with a look of disgust.

"Gross." I said. "What about you Kaleb?" I asked looking at him.

"Um, milk, caramel, and I think this is tofu." He said smelling it.

"Ew! Definently tofu." He said making a face. He looked so cute. Control yourself Leah.

"I got bread, some bubble gum I think and a can of frosting." I said.

"You got all the good stuff!" Kirito said all happy like a little boy.

"I know." I said all cocky. ''Lets think of something. Something that sounds gross but taste good." I said tapping my chin.

"How about..." Kirito stopped talking to think.

"How about some sort of cupcake?" Kaleb butted in.

"Okay? But how?" I asked.

"Well we can make the bread into biscuit form and use the other ingredients for stuffing." Kaleb said. That jaw line. Leah Davina Hunter, control your hormones!

"That sounds like a great idea! Leah?" Kirito questioned.

"Yeah lets do it." I said smiling.

1 hour later...

"Kaleb where's the tofu?" I asked looking every where in the counter. We have been working our asses off.

"Did little Leah lose the tofu?" Jake mocked.

"Shut up buttface!" I said annoyed.

"You are gonna lose!" Noah said happy dancing.

"Here." Kaleb said giving me the tofu.

"Thanks." I said smiling. We are half way done with our Cupmo. It's part cupcake and part monster. It's stupid but it was all we could come up with.

"5 minutes!!" Violet and Daniela screamed. There the judges. It's so cute!

"Kaleb give the olives." Kirito said and Kaleb obeyed.

"Kaleb get the decorations!" I said getting nerveous.

"5...4...3...2...1...0! Time's up!" Daniela said.

"Give us your plates." Vi said. Noah and I went and gave them the plates.

"Leah, what is this?" Vi asked.

"It's a Cupmo. The actual cupcake, the batter, is made with bread, eggs and milk. The filling is made out of bubble gum and caramel. We mixed the frosting with small pieces of pickles. Those small pieces that look like peanuts, there actually small pieces of toasted tofu. And the olives are the decoration." I said out of breath. They looked at it with disgust, but ate it. There faces were sort of weird. First they had a gross face, then a normal face and then they just spilled it out.

"That was gross, good and just simply gross." Daniela said rubbing her toungue to forget the flavor.

"Hahaha..." Noah laughed. "Here is ours." Noah said handing his sister the plate.

"What you have in front of you is the MUNCHER!! It's a mix of butter, orange juice, granola bars, apples, and brocoli." He said with a smug smile.

"Eww!!!" The girls screamed.

"What?" Noah asked.

"We are not going to eat, that!! Team Batman wins." The girls said and ran up the stairs.

"Boom!! That has gotta hurt." I said croosing my arms and giving him a smug smile.

"Whatever. What do yoh want?" He asked defeated.

"You have to clean the kitchen." I said.

"That is not fair!!" Jake and Joe pouted.

"Well you guys lost, so deal with it." I said walking over to Kaleb and Kirito.

"Leah, can I talk to you? Alone." Kaleb asked. No!

"Sure." I said.

Kaleb's POV:

I have to tell her how I feel. This is it.

"Leah I-"

"It's fine, I forgive you." She blurted out.

"No I wanted to say that the kiss-" there she goes again.

"You felt nothing, right? It was a mistake, you just got carried away." She said looking at her feet.

No. I felt sparks! I felt love. I love you Leah. That's what I wanted to say, but alas I just said, "Yeah. Lets just but this drama behind us." I said giving her a weak smile. Her eyes where filled with hurt and it looked like she was defeated.

"Excatly." She said walking away.

What are you doing to me?

Leah's POV:

" Yeah. Lets just but this drama behind us." He said giving me a weak smile. I wanted him to say that he liked me and wanted to see where this goes. I wanted him to say that...that...he loved me? I don't know why. I think that I have fallen for him, hard. I love Kaleb.

"Excatly." That was my answer.

I love you. That's what I wanted to say.

A/N:

HELLO PENGUINS!! HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. I MEANT TO PUBLISH IT YESTERDAY BUT THERE WHERE SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. ANYHOW, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!! IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEND ME SOME COVERS OR IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR QUESTIONS JUST EMAIL ME. BYE!

~Judyth♡☆