Chapter 8: I don't like your girlfriend

Friday the best day of the week, but not for me. Wich is weird because I love Fridays; the thing is that I am not ready for people to see my new "haircut".

I get up from bed, and walk towards the bathroom. I take off my pj's and enter the shower. I hum as I wash my hair. When I finish I get out of the shower and put on my undergarments. I put on my ONLY dress, wich is black with some flower details and my white convers. I dry my hair and do some curls at the end. I know what you're thinking, "Why are you getting all dressed up? Cause you would normally wear some sweatshirt and yoga pants." Well I want people to get distracted from my hair, so yeah. As I look at myself in the mirror I look kinda cute. I take my bag and head downstairs.

"Morning Al." I say to Albert, the butler.

"Morning Ms. Hunter." He replies.

"Al how many times do I have to say this to you, please call me Leah or Lunter." I smile at him. He's a really nice guy. He is tall, he is in his 50's and has a great sense of humor.

"Morning Leah." He chuckles.

"Now that's better." I smile at him and continue my journey to the kitchen. As I take the last few steps towards the kitchen I feel someone hugging me from behind.

"Morning Lunter!" Violet yells.

"Morning Vi." I laugh at her. She just looks so cute.

"Bye!" She says and runs up the stairs. Kids.

I walk into the kitchen and find Juanita cooking eggs, sausage and bacon. Ahh...bacon.

"Morning Juanita. How are you doing this fine morning?" I ask her.

"Ay mija, today I feel like mierda. Este Kaleb es un desgraciado. He took my hair dryer y le puso powder. So cuando fui a dry my cabello lo único que salió fue powder." She said looking very pissed of at the memory.

"No te preocupes Juanita, look at what he did to my hair." I said pointing at my head.

"¡Ay Dios mio! ¡Que hijo de puta! I swear I'm gonna cut his balls mija." She said looking more pissed off.

"It's okay Juanita." I said laughing and soon she joined me. We were laughing like maniacs.

"What are you guys laughing at?" We both stopped laughing and look up to see Kaleb. Man he looks good. Wait, what? What the hell Leah? What is this boy doing to me?

"Nothing." Juanita and I say in uninson. Kaleb looks at us suspiciously.

"Okay? I'm just gonna eat my breakfast." He said looking at us weirdly and taking a plate with him.

"Oh Leah, I almost forgot, someone left this keys for you." Juanita says handing me a pair of keys.

"Who are they from?" I ask taking the keys.

"Your mom." Juanita says almost in a whisper. What?

"What?" I ask shocked. I ran outside to find out where the keys belong. I can't believe it! She bought me a Y2K Turbine Superbike, wich is a wheel-driven motorcycle equipped with turboshaft engine wich is powered by a Rolls-Royce-Allison Model 250 gas turbine producing 320 shp at 52,000 rpm. Holy Shit!!!!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I think I'm about to die!!!" I let out a scream. OMG!!

"What happened?! Did some hurt you?!" I see Kaleb running towards me.

"No you dillhole! Look!!!!!" I say pointing at the bike excited.

"Holy Shit! That's a Y2K Turbine Superbike, is a wheel-driven motorcycle equipped with turboshaft engine while it has been powered by a Rolls-Royce-Allison Model 250 gas turbine producing 320 shp at 52,000 rpm!!!!" He said in awe.