Chapter 12: Hash Brownie incident

So here I am in my room, staring at the beige ceiling, wrapped up in the satin sheets all warm and toasty when my idiotic brother opens the door and jumps towards me.

"Ow! You doofus!! My stomach, can't breath." I said exagerating. What can I say, I'm a drama queen.

"Whatever." He said getting up from my stomach and laying down next to me. "This house is gigantic. Davina we got to go home and get some clothes." He said taking a deep breath. He is the only one who calls me by my second name. It's weird.

"Yeah. So how was Canada?" I asked.

"It was really pretty. We won the championship. We are oficially the best football team ever." He said smiling at the memory.

"That's nice. I have my first game when school starts. Coach Larson made me captain of the volleyball team. And...yeah, that's it." I said puffing out air.

"Lil D, I have bad news." Sam said looking at me sideways.

"What is it?" I asked looking at him worried.

"Mom's selling the house. We have to take everything out by Friday." He said with a sad tone.

"What?! She can't do that. It's are childhood home." I said sitting up.

"Leah calm down. I know it sucks, but let's face it. We are living here for a year and we are not going to use the house, plus when we get out of here where going to college and mom is not gonna live there alone, she'll probably get an aparment or something. We have to let go." He said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I know. It's just that dad built that house, is the only thing that we have left from him." I said. I felt my eyes starting to water, but I pushed the tears back.

"I know. But look on the bright side." He said giving me a smile.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We are living in a mansion with butlers." He said with a stupid look on his face.

"Yeah, I guess that's good." I said laughing a little.

"That's more like it. We need help to move the things here. I'll go ask Kaleb and his buds." He said getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.

"Yeah you go do that and I'll stay here all warm and toasty." I said snuggling under the sheets.

"No your not. You my wonderful sister are going to help." He said looking sternly at me and closing the door.

"Pff... we'll see." I whispered to my self.

1 hour later...

I seriously thought Sam was joking when he said I had to help, turns out he wasen't. Kaleb and the guys dragged me out of bed, okay, they DRAGGED ME.

So right now am in the car with six hot idiots driving towards my house. I said six cause I don't think my brother is hot. Just saying. It's weird.

Kylie and Andy are meeting me there so am all alone.

"So what did you guys think of Ashley's butt earlier?" Jake asked. Oh yeah, I forgot. The guys went to get some coffee and they bumped into Ashley and her lalaloopsies; point is that she was wearing one off those panties that makes your butt look big, but in her case in made her butt look like a whoopee cushion.

"Her butt looked like a whoopie cushion." I said and they just looked at me for a moment and began to laugh like hyenas.

"Good one Lunter." Kaleb said chuckling a little. I just stood there like an idiot blushing.