Chapter 14: What? H-how? When?!

"Chris?" I said utterly shocked.

"Hey princess." He said with that smug smile of his. God, after all these years he's back. Maybe I should explain a lot more. Remember when I said that my first and only boyfriend was Chris? And he did something worse than what Kaleb did? Well I'm going to tell you the story. The horrible truth.

Samuel and I have a sister. I know I didn't mention her before, but it was a long time ago and I thought it wasen't important. Okay. My sisters name is Lina and well...she's my twin. About 4 years ago Chris and I were a couple. I thought Chris was a wonderful guy until he introduced drugs and alcohol to my sister. My sister was and still is a fantastic girl. Okay, moving on; after about a year or two, Lina started to develop feelings for Chris. I thought she was just confused, but Chris took advantage of her. He introduced her to drugs, alcohol, sex and lots of other stuff, until one day he raped her. She was trying to stop all of this(of course I didn't knew any of this was happening). One day I found her crying on the bathroom and I being a loving and caring sister, got worried. She told me that she and Chris have been doing you know what behind my back and that she was.........pregnant. At first I was mad as hell. I mean she was my sister!! And she betrayed me. But when I found out that Chris was raping her against her will I confronted him. He told me that she was a liar and she was under the efect of drugs I believed him. I know it was stupid, but she really was under the efect of drugs. She had the baby a few months later but he died 4 months later; her name was Lina Lunter . After that she went to a mental hospital. She's still there. We visit her on the weekends and stuff. Point is Chris left me to take care of the mess he made. Which brings us here.

"What? H-how? When? What are you doing here?" Was all I could say.

''I just got back from Istanbul. It was gorgeous over there. So how are you?" He said like nothing had happened. I did the only thing that seemed reasonable and long over due. I punched him in the face and hit his family jewls. 'uff' was the only sound that came out of his pretty little face.

"Don't come near me again." And I walked away. But he said one last thing that made me scared as hell.

"See you at school soon princess."

》》》》》》》》》》》》

After that little incident at pizza hut, I dragged my friends out and told them what happened.

"We have to call the police!!" Andy said screming and being all dramatic.

"No. If he does something to me, I'll handle it." I said with my eyes locked on the road.

"But Le-" I cut off Kylie.

"Drop it." I said. To say that I was pissed was an understatement. I was fuming. I dropped Ky and Andy at their houses and went to Noah's house. I would usually go to Kaleb or Sam but you guys know what happened with me and Kaleb and well Sam is busy. If you know what I mean.

Kaleb's POV:

"Let me get this straight. You kissed Leah while she was sleeping and the next day you slept with a prostitute?" Blake said.

"It was Ashley." I corrected him.

"What's the difference?" He asked with an innocent look.

The guys and I are currently at Noah's house cause Vi and his sister, Daniela, are having a play date.

"Look guys, I need your help?" I pleaded. I really messed things up with Leah.

"You really want our help?" Kirito and Joe said.

"Yes." I said. They both slapped me on the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I yelped in pain.

"That's the first step. Idiot!" Joe said. "How can you kiss her and just out of nowhere sleep with Ashley?"