Chapter 5: Metting the jerks

Sunday, bloody Sunday. Let me clear this up for you. I HATE with a passion Sundays unless there's no school on Monday. Anyway, I am currently in my room with Vi watching Hotel Transylvania. This kid is like the little sister I always wanted but couldn't have. I love my brother but he's a dumb-ass sometimes.

"Lunter can we make more popcorn?" Violet asks me with her puppy eyes.

"Sure. I'll be back in a minute." I said getting up from the gigantic bed. Seriously ten people could sleep there. I look at my apperance, I have pajama shorts and a sweatshirt that's five times bigger than me. I love this sweatshirt, it was my fathers. I know that the pajama shorts are super short but there's nobody in the house.
I opened the door and walked downstairs with the popcorn bowl on my hand. I went to the kitchen obviously and went to the cabinets. When I opened it I saw the popcorn on the highest shelve, oh joy. Albert was the one that made the popcorn earlier, were is that damn butler when you need him? I tried reaching it but it was useless. I hoped on the counter and I was almost at the same level. Almost there...

"What are you doing?" A voice said making me jump and fall on my bum.

"Ow. What the hell dude?!" I said turning around and getting up from the floor. When I looked up I saw Blake Coleman, the school's biggest player.

"Sorry. Who are you?" He asked. Of course!! I've taken classes with him since kindergarden and he dosen't even know me. His ego is so big.

"Leah, you dumb-ass. I take biology, english, pre-calculus and art with you." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh. You're that cute red haired girl in the back, right?" He asks with a smug smile. And me being a girl, I blushed.

"What's all the noise bro? I thought you went to get a couple of be-" the guy stopped when he saw me.

"Hello there I'm Jake." Jake says taking out his hand for me to shake and me being the antisocial girl I slapped his hand away.

"Not intrested." I said to him with a glare.

"Dudes we have been waiting for you for at least-" a chinese looking guy said walking into the kitchen.

"Hello there gorgeous, I'm Kirito." He said winking at me.

"Idiot." I mumbled to myself. He looked at me with confusion.

"In denial of my hotness babe? You'll come around." Kirito said.

"Assholes!!" A new guy said walking in. Let me just say I'm surrounded by the school's most popular boys. Let me give you a brief description of them. Blake has brown hair, brown eyes and a awesome body. Jake has black hair and grey eyes. Kirito has black hair also and brown eyes. And the new guy has brown hair and blue eyes. In conclusion there all very hot.

"Who's the chick?" The new guy said.

"Name is Leah." I said in a bored tone.
"Well hello there-" I cut him off.

"Not. Intetested." I said slowly as if talking to a five year old.

"Okay. I'm Joe, nice to meet you Leah." He said.

"You guys are assholes." I said.

"Correction, HOT assholes." Blake says.

"Whatever." I said as Noah walks in.

"Hey Noah." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Lunter." He says to me and gives me a peck on the cheek.

"What?!?!" The guys say flabergasted. "How do you know her?!" They say in uninson.

"Well we have been studying in the same school for five years." Noah says in a matter of factly. He is the only normal one from the group (eliminating the fact that he's a player).