Chapter 20: Sober kisses

I kissed him back.

The kiss was sweet yet fierce. He bit my bottom lip and I moaned a little. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he groaned in pleasure as he did the same. We both separated to catch our breaths.

"What was that for?" I asked while our foreheads rested with each other.

"You owed me one." He said with a low voice, but I think his words held more to them.

"Oh. Yeah." I said backing away. My heart felt like it chattered into a million pieces. I was seriously stupid to think he actually meant something.

"Um, yeah. I'll see you at home." And with that he left, leaving me here, in the middle of the parking lot, just looking at his distant figure. How poetic Leah. Shut up!

Kaleb's POV:

I left as soon as possible. I didn't know why I did that. I guess I just wanted to kiss those lips while we were both sober. I seriously need to control myself. Although, she look sort of dissapointed I didn't say anything else. Does that mean she likes me? Pff...you are a funny man! Yeah that is kinda stupid, but I can't let her go. I don't think I can keep telling myself that I'll stop loving her, cause I won't. Grow some balls and tell her already!

I know. It's just hard. I don't think that...nevermind.

Leah's POV (2 hours later):

"Then he just left." I said finishing telling the story about Kaleb and I's kiss to Jonathan.

"That is your first sober kiss!! You should be glad." Jonathan said jumping off my bed.

"Why?" I askes extremely confused.

"He wouldn't have kissed so much passion if he didn't like you or even better....loved you." Jonathan said in a singy song voice. Pff...Kaleb in love, with me? I don't think so.

"Yeah right. Stop thinking about it like it's a damn novel." I said with a small smile curving my lips. He's so in love with romance.

"Whatever. I have to go see Jessie. See you later." He said kissing the top of my head and leaving. "By the way, you seriously need to wash you hair." He said laughing while I glared at him.

"Bye!" And with that he left.

I take my laptop and log into the school's website. I see all the news but one catches my eye. Talent show on Friday!! Sign up and you could win first place with $300 dollars!! Don't miss it!!

A talent show? That sounds pretty cool, but I get stage fright. I could sign up and sing. No. I can't do this, it's to much attention to myself.

Knock. Knock.

I hear someone knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yell. The door opens to reveal Kaleb. Damnmit!

"Hey. What's up?" I ask casually.

"Just wanted to give you this flyer." He says handing me the same exact flyer I read on the school's website.

"Thanks. I already read it on the school's website. I am not going to sign up." I said putting the flyer on my beside table.

"Why not?" He asks a little schocked.

"I can go up there and sing! It's to much attention that I don't want." I said a little exasperated

"Oh come on! Your Leah Hunter! You can do this!! I will support no matter what. I won't even care if they throw raw tomatos at you. You have an amazing voice!! Show it." He said shacking me a little. He was right. I need to do this.

"Okay. I'll do it!" I said getting all pumped.

"There we go! You just needed a little motivation. So what song are you going to sing?" Kaleb asks.

"It's a surprise." I said and kicked him out of my room to practice my song.

"That was rude!!" I hear a muffled yell from Kaleb.

Okay. Lets get started.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello penguins!! I know it's a short chapter but I will also update again today later on. This chapter was sooooo hard to write. It may seem like crap(cause it is ^.^) BUUUUUUT, I will update the second part tonight.

~J