Chapter 6: Pranked

Monday the day created by the devil. Have I mention to you how much I hate Mondays? Oh yeah like a hundred times, sorry. Anyway, this morning was horrible!! Kaleb took all of my underwear and hung all of it in the backyard tree. I mean how could he do that?! I'm fuming from how angry I am!! I am currently walking in the school's hallway pushing everyone who gets in my way. I swear I'm gonna break that pretty face of his.

As am walking towards his locker, I found him sucking Ashley's face. Of course.

"Excuse me?" I said tapping Ashley's shoulder. I think I have to amputate my finger from touching that slut.

"What?!" She snapped at me. Who the hell does she think she is? Bitch.

"Can I borrow Kaleb for a sec? Thanks." I said 'sweetly'.

I took Kaleb's hand and dragged him into the janitor's closet.

"Oh Leah if you wanted me so badly you could have just as-" I slapped him. I'm sorry but he's a fucking dumb-ass.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He said suprised and rubbing his cheek.

"That's for hanging my underwear on the backyard you dillhole." I said feeling a lot better.

"Oh." He said smirking. "That." He paused for a moment. "That was a good prank, wasen't it? I'm proud about it." He finished.

"No it wasen't you dickhead! The whole neighborhood saw my underwear!!" I said hitting him on the shoulder.

"Ow." He whined.

"I want my panty back by the way." I said annoyed. Oh I forgot to mention the part where the ass-hat stole my Little Mermaid panty!!! He had the guts to hang my underwear for the whole neighborhood to see AND STOLE MY LITTLE MERMAID PANTY!!!

"What panty?" He said acting all innocent.

"My Little Mermaid panty." I Whispered/screamed. I know am old for princess panties but in my defense that panty is from Hot Topic and people can buy whatever they want no matter how old you are in that store.

"Oh that panty." He said as if he just remembered. "Nope. Aren't you a little old for princess panties?" He said with a smug smile curving his thick pink sexy lips. What are you thinking Leah? Shut up already!

"Shut up. I'm gonna get you back for this Forrest!" I said walking out of the janitor's closet.

"I like to see you try Uma Thurman. Oh and I told you I would get you back, didn't I?" He said with a smirk curving his lips.

"Oh shut up Mr. Bear! I'm gonna get you back for what you did. You will regret messing with a Hunter." And with that I walked away towards homeroom.

"Stop calling me that!!" I heard him yell.

I ignored him and kept walking with one thing in mind: You will regret messing with Leah Hunter Kaleb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the morning the only thing I was thinking was of ways to prank Kaleb. Currently I'm in the cafeteria with Kylie. Andy is sick if you're wondering.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" Ky asked me with a mouthfull of burger.

"I have no idea. You have to help me Ky, I have to prank him and lower his ego." I said taking a bite of my pizza.

"Well... what is he scared of? You have to remember something that he was scared of when he was little, I mean you were so close when you were kids." Ky said. That is true. Kaleb and I were like to peas in a pod. I just don't like to talk about THAT day.