Chapter 23: You!

It's been a week since Kaleb and I confessed each others undying love. Your so dramatic. Whatever. I'm in love. I am currently in my room watching the Lazarus effect when Kaleb walked in.

"Hey Uma." He said amused.

"Hey Mr. Bear." I said and he said down next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you." He said. He's been saying that a lot lately and I can never get used to it.

"I know. I love you too." I said and kissed him.

"So...what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know. How about we go to the movies or something." I suggested.

"How about Lazer Tag?" Kaleb asked.

"YES!!!! I've always wanted to play Lazer Tag!!! This is soooo exciting!!" I yelled as I sat in his lap. He groaned a little.

"Oops. Sorry." I said. Man, I really need to lose some pounds. As I was about to get up from his lap he grabbed me by the waist.

"Kaleb you don't have to hold me if am heavy." I said with a smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"It's not that." He struggled to say.

"Then what?" I asked a little worried. What is his problem? Is he hurt or something.

"You may have, um, gave-" I cut him off. He was babbling like an idiot.

"What Kaleb? Your starting to worry me." I said as I moved in his lap so that our chest were together and my legs where wrapped around his waist. And again he groaned as he closed his eyes. He looked like he was in, pain? I don't know.

"You gave me a...boner."He said but I couldn't hear the last part.

"I gave you what?" I asked and he looked down, and that's when it all clicked together. I blushed like crazy.

"I'm so sorry." I said getting off his lap. At least his hot dog has been tamed. Shut up stupid brain!

"No. It's fine. I should be sorry. I am extremely embarassed." He said blushing and looking everywhere but me.

"Actually, I take it as a compliment." I said trying to make him feel better. He laughed a little.

"What?" I asked a little curioused as to what he was thinking.

"Your so freaking adorable." He said kissing me passionatly.

We kissed for a while. He was on top of me grabbing me by the waist. He then started to kiss my jawline and then my neck. I involuntarily flipped my head back and closed my eyes. I moaned a little as he kissed me. He started to kiss my collarbone and bit me a little. I now released a FULL LOUD moan. God what am I doing!!! He went back to my lips and played with the hem of my shirt. He slowly started to crawl up my shirt and that's when it hit me; am about to have sex! S-E-X, sex!! I can't do this. I'm not ready.

"Kaleb." I struggled to say.

"What?" He said still kissing my neck.

"I'm not ready." I said and he suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry I j-" he cut me off.

"No. I'm sorry. I know your waiting for the right moment. I'll wait forever if I have to, cause, I love you." He finished saying and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for understanding." I said playing with my fingers. "It's a little embarrasing that am still a virgin though." I said looking everywhere but him.

He took my chin and directed my face to his, so I was looking at him directly. "Leah, I don't care that you're a virgin, I find it sexy." He said with a small smirk lacing his lips. Boy oh boy, I haven't seen one of those in a long time.