Chapter 21: Show Time!! (Pt.1)

^ That is Leah's outfit and hairstyle for the Talent show. Just imagine the hairstyle in Leah's blue ombre hair;and that's the song she will be singing. It's called 'Hide away' by Daya.This chapter is going to be divided in two parts. Anyhow, proceed.

Before I even knew it, it was Friday. I've been practicing my song all week and I still feel unsure if I should do this. I just don't want to embarass myself in front of the whole damn school! Why did I agree to do this again? Oh, right, Kaleb.

"So that means X=7.5" Mr. Pete said breaking me out of my thoughts. "What's the answer to exercise number 5?" Mr. Pete asks scanning the room to catch his next victim. I know I'm exagerating a little, but he's a mean old cranky pants because he dosen't get laid. "Leah, you seem like you know the answer cause your spaced out and not listening to a word I am saying, would you give us the answer to number 5?" He asks with a smug smile on his face. See!! He's a cocky unhappy bastard!! Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was looking at me.

"X=6,890" I said in a monotone voice. What can I say, I'm good at math.

"That's correct." He said through gritted teeth. The class began to laugh silently at his actions. That's what you get for messing with Leah D. Hunter. You get burned!! That's ridiculous. Shut up mini me!

The bell rang and exited the classroom. Finally!! I'm free!!

I walk towards my locker to put the books I don't need for homework. I walk out of the school and I see Kaleb surrounded by Ashley's lalaloopsies. I see Ashley touch his chest and he flinches at her action. That made me happy. I know am being mean-ish, but hello!! I love him!

I begin to walk to Kaleb's house, I walked today to school if your wondering.

"Leah!" Kaleb yelled my name, I turned around and saw him jogging towards me.

"Hey." I said shyly.

"Hi. Can I walk with you?" He asked.

"Sure, but what about your car?" I asked a little amused.

"Your more fun." He said smiling at me. That made my heart flutter.

"Kay." And with that said, we began our journey home.

(...)

I am currently in my room getting all dressed up for the talent show. I put on my gray dress(which I just bought), a red flannel shirt around my waist, some long wine colored socks and my favorite black combat boots. My hairstyle was pretty simple, it was a half ponytail braided with a fishtail braid; and for my eyes just black eyeliner and some mascara. My lips were painted with a deep colored wine.

I get up from my dresser, walk towards the door and go to the kitchen.

I find Juanita and Mrs. Forrest cooking some mashed potatos and chilli.

"Hey Leah! Are you excited for tonigh?" Emily aka Mrs. Forrest asked me.

"Yeah. I am just really nerveous." I said taking a bottle of water from the fridge.

"No seas estúpida. (Don't be stupid.) You are going to do great." Juanita reasured me.

"By the way you look gorgeous!! I love the combination." Emily said to me while she was washing some dishes.

"Thanks guys. Well I better get going then. Where's Kaleb?" I asked. He was the one taking me to the school theather. We agreed on that while walking home.

"Here I am." He said scaring the shit out of me. I turned around and saw Kaleb. Damn Daniel!!! I know. He was wearing a red flannel shirt with black squares, some black skinny jeans and white converse; and to top it all off, he was wearing a black beanie. I need to be honest he looks like a freaking sex god!!

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said chuckling, and in that moment I realized that I was checking him out. I was blushing like crazy!!! "You look beautiful." He said scratching the back of his neck and blushing a little. Oh my gosh!! He looked so adorable!! Just like a wittle baby!!

"Thank you. Lets get going." He said. We walked towards the car and hopped in.

"Thanks for giving me the courage to do this." I said.

"No problem sunshine." He replied giving me a genuiene smile.

"Your up in 5." A man said to me. Oh my fudging shit!! This is really happening!! I think am gonna die. I am back stage right now getting my mic ready and warming up my vocal cords. Ashley is currently singing "Bitch I am Madonna", go figure right? She went all out. Neon oufits, back up dancers and so on, however, her singing was HORRIBLE. On the high notes she cracked all the time. I feel sorry for her.

"Hey, you ready?" Kaleb asked.

"Yeah." I said shacking a little.

"Your going to do great. Just breathe." He said. "Inhale." He said and so I did. "Exhale." He said and I exhaled feeling more calm.

"Thank you Ashley for that...unforgetable performance." The host said. He was right. That is unforgetable. "And now ladies and gentelmen, please welcome Leah Hunter who will be singing "Hide Away" by Daya." He said introducing me. I walked to the center of the stage and BOOM! The lights were straight at me.

TO BE CONTINUED...