Chapter 4: Caught in the act

So after my wonderful mother left me to die alone I went upstairs to my temporary room, got a towel and went inside the bathroom. Holy shit!!! This bathroom is like 2 times my room!!! Seriously this people are drowing in money.

I got undressed and hopped in the shower(btw: Not gonna describe to you how I wash myself. That's creepy.) I hopped out and dried myself. I put on my undergarments, my Fall Out Boy t-shirt and my highwaisted short pants. For my hair I just put it in a high ponytail.

I got out of the bathroom and threw my towel on the bedside table. I mean what's the point of hanging it up when these people changed it every day? Anyways, I took my bags from the floor and put them on my bed. I took out my phone and plugged it in with my boom box. I searched through my music list and put F.O.B's album. Uma Thurman blasted through the speakers:

I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
I'll keep you like an oath
"May nothing but death do us part..."

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
Bury me 'til I confess
She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
And I can't get you out of my head

The stench, the stench of summer sex
And CK eternity, oh, hell, yes
Divide me down to the smallest I can be
Put your, put your v-v-venom in me...

and began to dance. While I danced I unpacked my stuff from my bags. I took two neetly folded shirts and danced my way to the drawers. I went back to the bed and took more clothes and did some weird dance moves while I went to the other side of the room to put more clothes in the closet. When the song was over, I was a long way from being done with unpacking. That's when my favorite song "Irresistible" by Fall Out Boy, blasted through the speakers. I danced like a maniac but it was so fun.

"I didn't know you liked Fall Out Boy." A voice said behind me making me scream and jump. When I turned around I saw Kaleb smirking at me. I blushed so hard that if a blush scale existed my red cheeks wouldn't even exist on the scale.

"Nice dance moves by the way." He said laughing and I blushed even more.

"I was unpacking!!" I said stomping my feet on the floor.

"By the way you look so cute when you blush." He said walking out of my room leaving me red like a tomato.

Kaleb's POV 15 minutes earlier:

When Mrs. Hunter left, Leah walked up to her room to do God knows what. I went to my room and jumped on the bed and took out my phone to text the guys, wich consisted of: Noah, Joe, Blake, Kirito and Jake.

Me: What's up?

Noah: Nothing much. Waiting for Jessica to get in her sexy clothes, if you know what I mean? ;)

Me: TMI bro.

Blake: How does she look? ;)

Kirito: You guys are unbelievable. But I support Blake's question.

Jake: Bang her so hard that she won't remember.

Joe: Yass.

Me: You people are discusting... I'm so proud. :')

Noah: Gotta go, here she comes. :)

Blake: That's my boy. :*)

Kirito: I got to go guys, soccer practice.

Blake: Me too. Football game.

Joe: Lacrosse practice. Talk to you guys later.

Jake: I guess that leaves you and me bro.

Me: Yeah. So how are things going with Lizza?

She is one of Ashley's minions.

Jake: Meh.

Me: You have to leave her or else she will get too attached.

Jake: Yup. Gotta go, mom is gonna kill me if I don't do my homework. Later.

I was gonna put my head phones on when I heard Uma Thurman coming from Leah's room. I nodded my head to the rhythem. When the song was over I went over to pay Leah a little visit. Irresisteble went through the speakers as I entered the room. She was wearing a long sleeved shirt with Fall Out Boys logo, highwaisted pants and a high ponytail.

She looks hot!

Shut up brain!

It's the bloody truth.

Whatever.

"I didn't know you liked Fall Out Boy." I said casually. She screamed and jumped. I just smirked. When she turned around she was SO red. She just stood there looking at me. I think she was checking me out. I mean who wouldn't want a piece of this body? I couldn't take the silence anymore, so I did the only thing I do best, annoy the hell out of her.

"Nice dance moves by the way." I said. When I thought she couldn't get anymore red, she did.

"I was unpacking!!" She said stomping her feet on the floor like a kid who can't have candy.

She looks so cute.

Shut up brain.

"By the way you look cute when you blush." I blurted out. Before I could regret it I left.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Leah's POV

So after the little visit from Kaleb I finished unpacking my clothes. I talked to Kylie and Andy a little while about the humiliating visit from Kaleb. They just said, "He likes you!!!" Or "He thinks you're hot!!" It was horrible.

So know I was heading to the kitchen cause Juanita called me for dinner.

"Hey Uma Thurman." Kaleb said smiling.

"You're not letting this go are you?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Hmmm..." He taped his chin with his index finger while pretending to think. "Nope." He said with a smug smile on his face.

"Pig." I said.

"Butthead." He answered back.

"Donkey face." I retorted.

"Donkey butt." He said.

"Ass-butt." I said.

"Very original, taking Castiel's first bad word. Asshole." He said smirking.

"Butthole." I said. We continued arguing while Vi and Juanita watched us.

Juanita's POV:

¡Ay Dios mio! (Oh god!). Estos dos idiotas van a terminar juntos (these two idiots are gonna end up together.)

Violet's POV:

Pizza tastes good. I want ice cream. I like Lunter's red hair. I want her to be my brothers girlfriend.

Leah's POV:

"Dic-" I was cut off my a mad Juanita.

"¡Paren esta estupidez! Stop this nonesense! Now sit on the table this instant!! Niños estúpidos. (Stupid kids.)" She said. We obeyed her order and sat down on the table. Today we were having Juanita's homemade lasagna. Ahh... lasagna.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hello penguins!!!!!! Here's this weeks second chapter. Hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. If I have any gramatical errors please notify me. Sorry if I had any errors I just finished it. It's 11:00pm but I just couldn't wait!! Love you my little penguins!! Hope you have a good week.

~Judyth♡☆