Chapter 17: Nicholas and ice cream

Monday. Oh sweet and glorious Monday. The most amazing day ever, I just looooove it sooooo much. (Please people note the sarcasam.) When did I ever love Modays? Whatever. Today is the first day back at school and I AM ALL ALONE. The only reason I came today was because of Kaleb. He literally dragged me from my bed. I mean he took my feet and started pulling me for crying out loud!! I walk up to the guys and just say 'hi' and wave.

"What's the matter Leah?" Jake asks.

"I miss my friends, and a certain idiot dragged me out of bed."I said glaring playfully at Kaleb.

"You love me." I do.

"In your wildest dreams." I said to him and he just smiled.

"In your wildest dreams, ah ahh..." Joe started to sing. We just looked at him dumbfounded.

"What? It's a catchy song." He defended and we just burst out laughing like hyenas.

"Hey Kaleb." A very annoying voice said.

"What do you want Ashley?" Kaleb asked a little rude. That just made me feel better. Don't know why.(of course I know why.)

"What's wrong honey-boo?"she said in her 'seductive' voice rubbing her arm up and down his chest. He just shuderred in disgust.

"Can you just leave?" I blurted out without even thinking.

"I wasen't talking to you bitch." She snapped at me.

"Whatever." I said cooly.

"So your little miss cool now?" She said getting pissed.

"Whatever." I replied again. Man I am making her so angry without even trying. Thank you 'That 70's Show'!!

"Cat got your tounge?" She asked now right in front of my face.

"I'm cool." I replied trying not to laugh.

"Shut up!!" She screamed angry.

"Whatever." I said trying to hold the giggles that are daring to escape my mouth.

"Uhg!" She stomped her foot at walked away with her possey.

"That...was so hilaurious!!!" Jake started laughing.

"Yeah you didn't even try to make her pissed." Noah said smiling.

"It's called being Zen. Look it up." I said walking away to put some stuff in my locker. "Bye guys."

Kaleb's POV:

"It's called being Zen. Look it up." She said all cocky. She looks so hot. "Bye guys." She said walking into the building.

"Dude, close your mouth your gonna catch flies." Noah said chuckling a little.

"Funny." I said sarcastic.

"You have to tell her that you like her." Joe butted in.

"I can't, I am no good for her." I said. It's true. If anything and I mean ANYTHING happens to Leah and she's hurt am going to blame myself for not keeping my distance.

"Whatever. Lets go, don't want to be late to class." Noah chirped. We looked at him like he grew a second head.

"When did you give a fuck about being late?" Jake asked.

"Um..." he looked anywhere except at us.

"Ohhhhhh..." Blake 'oh-ed' in understanding.

" 'Oh' what?" Joe and I said at the same time.