Chapter 13: What did I do?

A/N:
We are going to start with Kaleb's POV in this chapter.

Kaleb's POV:

I kissed her. Her lips where soft and tasted like brownies, but I didn't care, I was kissing Leah. I was kissing her. When I ended the kiss I looked at her. She was smiling? She looked like she enjoyed the kiss. But how? She was asleep.

"Finally." She muttered. "Hope." And with that she went to sleep. I hope she dosen't remember this. Why the hell did I kiss her!? God Kaleb! Your acting like a girl. Your a player and a badboy, you can't have a crush. Yeah. I'll just have to try and forget her in my own way. The player way.

Next day...(still with Kaleb's POV)

I woke up the next morning with a huge headacke and a naked girl besides me. Let's just say I was pretty out of it yesterday. Let me fill you in a little. Yesterday when Leah woke up she didn't remember most of it. What I'm saying is that she didn't remember the kiss. I was happy at first but then I got mad. Don't know why though. Stop acting like a pussy. Shut up brain! Dude, go check if you still have a penis. Yeah maybe I should.

Whatever. I got up from my bed and put on some pants. I opened the door and saw that Leah was about to knock. She was happy about something.

"Can I talk to you?" She said beaming with exciment.

"Uh...sure." I said. I can't let her see a naked girl in my bed.

"Well as I was saying I..." she stopped mid sentence when she saw the girl. Worse part is, that girl was Ashley.

Leah's POV:

I was so happy to tell Kaleb that I remembered something. He kissed me!! I know right! He kissed ME! Yesterday I barely remembered a thing, but then I remembered soft lips kissing me. I knew it was Kaleb. He was the one who took me upstairs.

As I was about to knock he opened the door. He was shirtless! Oh my fudging lord!! Okay Leah concentrate.

"Can I talk to you?" I said excited. Maybe he likes me and that's why he kissed me.

"Uh...sure." He said unsurely.

"Well as I was saying I..." I stopped talking as I saw Ashley NAKED on Kaleb's bed. Of course. Why would I ever think that he liked me. I am such a dumbass!

"It's not what you think." Kaleb began talking.

"Really? Cause it looks to me that you had SEX with Ashley last night." I said giving enphasis on the word sex. I am so stupid for even believing that he liked me.

"Yes, but it was...it was..."

"A mistake? Yeah sure." I said walking away.

"Leah wait." He said taking my wrist.

"Don't.Touch.Me." I said sternly. He let go of my arm and was about to speak, but I beat him to it.

"Look Kaleb, I don't care, okay? Do whatever you want, just don't let that THING get anywhere near me." And with that I walked into my room and shut the door. I took my guitar and went to the balcony. As you already know, I sing when am sad, mad or happy, but mostly when am mad and sad. I began to sing the song "Gives you hell" from All American rejects.

I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a nine to five pace
I wonder how bad that tastes

When you see my face
Hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
Hope it gives you hell