Chapter 3: The Forrest family

Well before I knew it was Friday, the day I will die. So yesterday was when my mom told me about staying at the Forrest residence and Kaleb has been annoying the hell out of me.

I was walking towards my locker were Andy and Kylie were waiting for me. I didn't call them yesterday cause I was to tired.

"Hey guys." I said opening my locker.

"So are you really staying at Kaleb's house?" Ky asked.

"How in the bloody hell did you two find out?" I asked. Seriously gosip spreads fast in this school.

"Kaleb." They both said in uninson.

"I swear to God I'm gonna make his balls into a vagina." I said. God!! He's a giant dick-head. I swear am gonna cut off his di-

"Hey sunshine." Kaleb said putting and arm around my shoulder.

"Do NOT touch me. Are we clear?" I said pushing off his arm.

"Cristal clear babe." He said smirking.

"Kaleb!!! Babe!!"said Ashley running towards us.

"Hey babe." Kaleb said rolling his eyes and then turning around.

"Leah what are you doing with my boyfriend?" She asked in her high pitched voice. I hate that kind of voice is so fake.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go now. Bye pig." I said walking away and waving my hand at him.

"See you later sunshine!" He yelled back. Oh! How much I wanted to rip his head off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So the rest of the day went by way to fast. How is it when you want something so badly time goes by way to SLOW, and when you don't want something time goes in a flash.

So currently I'm packing the things I need for the next two weeks.

"Sweetie you ready?" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah!! Just give me a minute!!" I yelled back.

"Okay. Just hurry!" She said.

I went to my desk and took a piece of paper and a pen.

Dear mom,

If your reading this is probably because I'm dead. I just wanted to say that it was Kaleb.

~Love, Lunter.

Now that THAT is taken care of, I can go willingly to my doom. I took my bags and walked down the stairs.

"Ready?" Mom asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said taking a deep breath. We walked towards the car and I put my bags in the trunk and jumped in the passenger seat.

The car drive was silent. Well I had to be silent cause mom was talking on the phone with her boss.

I was staring at the window when we suddenly stopped.

"Here we are. Nice house isn't it?" Mom said looking out the window. I did the same.

"Nice house?! This isn't house! It isn't even a mansion!! This is a freaking castle!!" I said in shock. Seriously how rich are they? It's so freaking big.

The gates of the "house" opened and mom drove towards the entrance of the "house". Mrs. Forrest was waiting in the entrance for us. Mom parked the car. I slowly got out of the car, still looking at the house in awe.

Some weird dude with a tux took my bags inside.

"Lillian! It's been so long!! How are you?" Mrs. Forrest said with a giant smile on her face. Let me say something, she was georgeous. She had long brown hair, blue eyes(unlike Kaleb's, wich were green) and she was very tall maybe around 5'9.